Payback time has arrived.... | The Boneyard

Payback time has arrived....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Based on the much improved play of our freshman we get to eliminate the Irish. Can't wait. Boy how things have changed. Go UConn!!!

Reaction Score
Yes, the timidness is gone from our freshmen. Bria may not have regained her shot but she IS playing better. The x factor will be how much Stef can contribute. But Stewie is at a whole other level than she was even during the BET. I expect it to be another tip to buzzer battle for 40 minutes or more.

Reaction Score
Curiously enough, the only thing that went through the mind of the bowl of petunias as it fell was "Oh no, not again".

Reaction Score
Skylar is part of the past, Breanna is part of the future, someone who can change the game on both ends of the floor.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Is this shaping up like 2009? We beat a tough rival in the semis and then Louisville in the finals?

Reaction Score
This time around I'd really be interested in seeing a defensive matchup consisting of serious minutes with Moriah Jefferson on Diggins and Kelly Faris on McBride...

Reaction Score
CC - chances of that are quite low or worse if Kantner, DeMayo or Mattingly. Better to focus on the things within UConn's control - like the defensive matchups! ;)

GG

Reaction Score
I hope that the ND team is already looking at a matchup with Louisville just like some of their fans are. We had them on the ropes in two games, but failed to close it out. We had them on the ropes with minimal contributions from Jefferson, Hartley and Stewie. I just feel like those three, especially MJ and Stewie will be the difference. If the real BH comes to play, look out. UCONN CAN win this game, they just need to stay tough during any ND runs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom