Pasqualoni is the destroyer of football programs. | The Boneyard

Pasqualoni is the destroyer of football programs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
First the 'cuse and now us. The man is menace.

Reaction Score
I was never a fan of the PP hire at UConn. He got off to a decent start at Syracuse, but the team was average at best toward the end of his tenure there.

UConn needed, and still needs, a dynamic coach. I don't know who that is right now, but hiring a retread (which is what I consider PP to be) is not an option for the next coach.

Reaction Score
At this point, I would settle for Rob Ambrose or Joe Moorehead. They been at UConn and they are doing a great job at their FCS programs. I hated the PP hire from the start and it was downhill from there. We just need to get rid of PP and GDL at all cost right now.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

RS9999X

There's no Dark Side .....it's all Dark.
Reaction Score
HCPP is known as "Galactus: Destroyer of Worlds" in the Marvel Universe. HCPP is his human form but he's not fooling me.

Reaction Score
First of all our football program is not destroyed.
Secondly,although the damage done to the program came at the worst possible moment for the school's long term objectives,it is not irreversible.
Finally we are one good hire away from regaining the momentum we have squandered.
In 5 years this time will be looked at as a mere blip on our path to major conference success.
You truly can't appreciate success unless you experience some hardship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom