Parking Scam | The Boneyard

Parking Scam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
If you parked near the old phone co building and tried to pay through the QR code and it brought you to Fraavy site it is scamming you ! I was charged 49.99$ and will continue charging monthly. I don’t want to even find out about my acc. Called my credit card co. they already flagged it as possible Scam . I canceled that card and they are reissuing.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
If you parked near the old phone co building and tried to pay through the QR code and it brought you to Fraavy site it is scamming you ! I was charged 49.99$ and will continue charging monthly. I don’t want to even find out about my acc. Called my credit card co. they already flagged it as possible Scam . I canceled that card and they are reissuing.
Da fuq?

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score

Have to inspect the QR codes and see if they’re the original or have a sticker over them to scam people

Reaction Score
You shouldn't cancel your card. Screws your credit history.

Reaction Score
Yep. I've had multiple cards canceled and have an 820 credit score. I wouldn't want a card number that was involved in fraud floating around out there. Much safer to cancel and get it reissued.
Can you beat 848? Or you're just pontificating?

Reaction Score
A credit card company issuing a new credit card due to suspected fraud does not impact credit score. Full stop. End of story. Fini.
They’re happy to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22