Parking Info for those of you driving to the Final Four | The Boneyard

Parking Info for those of you driving to the Final Four

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Parking is hard to find when the Amale Arena is sold out (20,000 +) as it will be for the final four. The streets around the arena will be very congested, and it could take a long time to find a parking spot if, indeed, any are available on game day. Wouldn’t you rather drive to a spot you have previously reserved at a price that may be lower than what you would pay on the day of the event?

Believe me, this is not an ad and I am not representing the parking lots in Tampa. I'm just a former CT resident and UConn fan currently living in Ponce Inlet, FL who travels to Tampa frequently for events at the Amale and at USF when the Huskies are in.

I have found that reserving a parking spot days or weeks in advance will not only save you time, but also save you money as parking lots price on a supply vs demand basis.

I have been using Parkwhiz to reserve parking at the Amale in Tampa and the Amway in Orlando, and have never been disappointed. Just show the attendant your receipt, and your spot is waiting for you.

Link below:

http://www.parkwhiz.com/tampa-bay-times-forum-parking/

Reaction Score
I have used park whiz for years for discounted parking for Yankee games for years. Never a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman
Top Bottom