Parking at Gampel | The Boneyard

Parking at Gampel

Reaction Score
Hey gents:

Heading to gampel for the game on Saturday, planning to get there a little early, where's the best spot to park? Anywhere to hang out beforehand?

Thanks in advance!

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
IMO, the best place to park now is Z Lot. That's the one behind McMahon. Enter at the intersection of Hillside and Gilbert Road. We went straight inside so I can't help with the second part.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I had to walk from the hockey arena parking last time, probably a 12-15 minute walk.

There’s gotta be a better way

Reaction Score
Is parking at the South Garage still only for season tickets holders?

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
Is parking at the South Garage still only for season tickets holders?
Still? That’s brand new this year. And Yes. It’s a bad move. The garage is like half full nowadays.

Reaction Score
Yup, just wondering if they were continuing with that dumb decision

Like what do they do with all the cars, bumper to bumper waiting to get in (not knowing this), do they just tell them to turn around? (That would create so much more traffic!)

Also, is it just season tickets for Gampel? (XL season Tix don't count?)

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
Yup, just wondering if they were continuing with that dumb decision

Like what do they do with all the cars, bumper to bumper waiting to get in (not knowing this), do they just tell them to turn around? (That would create so much more traffic!)

Also, is it just season tickets for Gampel? (XL season Tix don't count?)
You have the option to buy the south garage parking pass with your gampel season Tix. So it is only for gampel games. They redirect people who don’t have one or who don’t know to the north garage or to the open lot next to the south garage. There is also an open lot at the bottom of alumni drive.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
Park on Norh Eagleville road in front of the cemetery and walk over if you get there early.

Reaction Score
I had to walk from the hockey arena parking last time, probably a 12-15 minute walk.

There’s gotta be a better way
That’s my go to parking area for quick exit from campus. I don’t mind the walk when I can get out quickly with little traffic compared to the other options

Dutch Boyd

A fine place to live
Reaction Score
It’s been a couple years since I’ve been back to campus and going Saturday. Is the lot next to Ted’s still open?

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
That’s my go to parking area for quick exit from campus. I don’t mind the walk when I can get out quickly with little traffic compared to the other options
You mean Billy Walters doesn’t valet? Doesn’t have south garage access? Shocking.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom