Paige's Thumb | The Boneyard

Paige's Thumb

Reaction Score
With the season just a few weeks away, the worst news possible is Paige is hurt again.I hope it is not serious enough to not have her play at the opening exhibition game. Let's start the season in one piece,PLEASE!!! GO PAIGE!!! GO HUSKIES!!!!

Reaction Score
In a previous thread we saw Paige's wrist and thumb heavily taped. At first night it was a much smaller tape job and just on the thumb, nothing on the wrist. Hopefully that is a good sign.

Reaction Score
Wonder what the line is on either Paige or Azzi or Caroline playing in every game this season. Definitely not a bet I'm taking without huge odds.

JoePgh

Cranky pants and wise acre
Reaction Score
Wonder what the line is on either Paige or Azzi or Caroline playing in every game this season. Definitely not a bet I'm taking without huge odds.
Is it really necessary for any of them or all of them to play every single game for UConn's season to be successful (as in winning #12)? If two of them miss 5 or fewer games, and the third misses fewer than 10 games (and none in the NCAA tournament), then the season can be successful.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Ah, finally the thread I was anticipating to happen much sooner

Reaction Score
With the season just a few weeks away, the worst news possible is Paige is hurt again.I hope it is not serious enough to not have her play at the opening exhibition game. Let's start the season in one piece,PLEASE!!! GO PAIGE!!! GO HUSKIES!!!!
I doubt Paige would play in an exhibition game even if healthy.

Reaction Score
In all my years of playing bball, I've had fingers or thumb taped more often than not and still played. With fingers it's easier since you can tape them together. The thumb just needs to be stiffened a little bit with a wrap.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom