Paige Update | The Boneyard

Paige Update

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
We are looking forward to a lot of slow breaks and 4 corners offense with Azzi and Paige taking turns shooting. ;):eek::rolleyes:
Actually we'll see a lot of the same actions for Azzi. She'll start with a down screen in the paint, run out to the nail behind a high screen for a shot. We'll see that a lot. We'll also see a lot of curls, looking for her on cuts, and she'll shoot a lot of pull ups. Hopefully she'll show more of that power drive to the basket like she did on Horston, with that shoulder bump to the chest. And one. The game will really depend on how AE plays against Morrow and whether she can contribute offensively and on the boards. AE cannot continue to commit sillysilly offensive fouls such as under the basket and moving screens, all of which she is prone to.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Actually we'll see a lot of the same actions for Azzi. She'll start with a down screen in the paint, run out to the nail behind a high screen for a shot. We'll see that a lot. We'll also see a lot of curls, looking for her on cuts, and she'll shoot a lot of pull ups. Hopefully she'll show more of that power drive to the basket like she did on Horston, with that shoulder bump to the chest. And one. The game will really depend on how AE plays against Morrow and whether she can contribute offensively and on the boards. AE cannot continue to commit sillysilly offensive fouls such as under the basket and moving screens, all of which she is prone to.
I'm so bummed that Paige didn't suit up and play. ;)
Otherwise, what a game by our BIGS!!!!!

Reaction Score
Anyone wanna take a random game prediction on when they think Paige will be back? I'll say Big East Tournament Championship game.

Reaction Score
Anyone wanna take a random game prediction on when they think Paige will be back? I'll say Big East Tournament Championship game.
Against the Golden Eagles for 6 minutes. Will enter the game at the 5 minute mark. - Geno told me.

Reaction Score
Against Villanova IF the Jan 7th game gets rescheduled... .
Dungeons And Dragons Reaction GIF by Hyper RPG

although there is not much room in the sked except next week

Last edited:
Reaction Score
We are looking forward to a lot of slow breaks and 4 corners offense with Azzi and Paige taking turns shooting. ;):eek::rolleyes:
When has UConn ran a 4 corners offense? They run a Princeton pinch post type offense.

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
I'm thinking Providence, last game of the season and Senior Day, for 5 minutes each half. They'll need to ease her into the game both for her sake and the team's sake.

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
Wouldn't it be a hoot if she returns before Liv and Caroline

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Wouldn't it be a hoot if she returns before Liv and Caroline
Since there is no chance, I think until end of month, no.

Reaction Score
During Post Game presser after Depaul game tonight, when Geno was asked about Paige the question included, "we see her on the bench in the brace, ..... what's her status? "
Geno started off with "well, she wears the brace for a reason..." then went on about her doing more and more each day in practice.

When he said "she wears the brace for a reason" I was sure he was going to say something like... "to protect her from doing any damage during the bench celebrations and her jumping to celebrate a great play or shot. " :):cool::D

Last edited:
Reaction Score
its gone from 8 weeks to “I think she will play this season “. IMO she won’t be back this season and its for the best. Obviously hope I am wrong.

Reaction Score
During Post Game presser after Depaul game tonight, when Geno was asked about Paige the question included, "we see her on the bench in the brace, ..... what's her status? "
Geno started off with "well, she wears the brace for a reason..." then went on about her doing more and more each day in practice.

When he said "she wears the brace for a reason" I was sure he was going to say something like... "to protect her from doing any damage during the bench celebrations and her jumping to celebrate a great play or shot. " :):cool::D
or from getting too close to Nika.

Reaction Score
Best if she waits till BE Tournament gives her 20 more days to get as close as 100% as possible.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom