Paige talks about media coverage Next year. Replacing Caitlin Clark. | The Boneyard

Paige talks about media coverage Next year. Replacing Caitlin Clark.

Reaction Score
I hope we hear more about the Oregon State team year. We heard very little of them before the tournament. I think they will be tough to beat next year. I look for the top 5 to be: Carolina, UCONN, Oregon State, USC & NC State.

packwrap

The real 'shlynn Shadey
Reaction Score
I hope we hear more about the Oregon State team year. We heard very little of them before the tournament. I think they will be tough to beat next year. I look for the top 5 to be: Carolina, UCONN, Oregon State, USC & NC State.
Ooof, the problem is players are looking to transfer and Coach Rueck mentioned for every opening.

I had hoped they might stay together, win the WCC and make another tournament run.

What most miss is the WCC is only a 2 yr agreement, while OSU and WSU investigate what to do for themselves, and what to do with the PACx brand name league. There's a reasonable chance that a new PAC emerges.

Reaction Score
I doubt ESPN will listen to Paige's advice.
UConn is not an "ESPN product." I think they will search for another player to promote but let's face facts: she and UConn are gonna be at or next to the top next year and will earn the headlines.

The bigger Paige promotor will be FOX

Reaction Score
North or South Carolina? Most folks up this way think of Carolina as North Carolina, probably because of the Tarheels' many years of success in men's basketball.

Reaction Score
North or South Carolina? Most folks up this way think of Carolina as North Carolina, probably because of the Tarheels' many years of success in men's basketball.
I live in TN, 5 miles to the NC border. In TN, Carolina is the Gamecocks as it is in TX, SC, GA, FL where I have family. I also have family in WNC and they refer to the Gamecocks as Carolina as they are Clemson grads. Carolina referring to UNC is mostly in NC up to New England.

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
UConn is not an "ESPN product." I think they will search for another player to promote but let's face facts: she and UConn are gonna be at or next to the top next year and will earn the headlines.

The bigger Paige promotor will be FOX
Well, I never noticed ESPN not promoting Paige when she was the "hot" thing, and I think they would have hyped her unmercifully over the years if she hadn't been injured and meanwhile Clark became the hot thing.

JuJu will be promoted, of course, another Fox / B1G property, of course. Might be promoted as the next hot thing, but there are others. Dawn will continue to get a lot of deserved props, too.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom