Paige coming back!! Aubrey too!! (Merged) | Page 7 | The Boneyard

Paige coming back!! Aubrey too!! (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I think she should go to the WNBA. My reasoning is, Indiana has the 1st pick. She is from the Midwest so it makes a lot of sense that she would want to play near her home and her fan base. She would get more support there than say, playing in NYC, Seattle or LA.

I would love to see her play with Aliayah Boston. If I were her, I would go so not to pass up playing in the Midwest.

Reaction Score
I think Caitlin goes to the W, but if I were Indiana or LA, I would be very nervous about it. Not just the player's contribution on the court, but Caitlin would surely produce a huge increase in interest and attendance for the Fever. As for LA, if both Clark and Brink enter the draft, they are in good shape because they get the second big game changer player in the draft, and as a Stanford grad she helps on the attendance as well.

If one of those players doesn't enter the draft, it is much worse for both teams. If Clark isn't on the board, Brink probably goes #1 even though they need a guard much more, and LA has to settle for something much less, like Jackson if you go by ESPN's ratings. The team most likely affected by Paige's decision was Phoenix. They had the third pick in a draft with three stars, but curiously traded it away soon after Paige made her announcement. I don't think that timing was a coincidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr
Top Bottom