Paige attends pep rally at Enfield HS | The Boneyard

Paige attends pep rally at Enfield HS

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
More fun, and did I forget to say our Huskies are awesome people? Some of the MBB players have also done this type of stuff after getting back to campus late from a game.

cferraro04

Sensei
Reaction Score
More fun, and did I forget to say our Huskies are awesome people? Some of the MBB players have also done this type of stuff after getting back to campus late from a game.

Cool...

Reaction Score
Wow , that's Impressive considering how late She and the team probably got back from Marquette last night. Most college kids would probably be sleeping if they weren't in class.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
We talk about how Paige has "bulked up", but when I see pictures like these they confirm the slender Paige I see slaying the enemy out on the court.

Reactions: mmt

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
I lived for about 10 years one mile from Enfield High. At one point they had a frosh center [6'4"] who attracted
UConn's attention for a while. I don't think it ever got serious...she wound up going to Providence and had
a good career there. I would not be shocked if she were playing overseas now. Cannot for the life of me
remember her name.

Reaction Score
They even made some special donuts for her:

Paige- doughnuts .jpeg
Paige dounuts 2.jpeg

Reaction Score
I lived for about 10 years one mile from Enfield High. At one point they had a frosh center [6'4"] who attracted
UConn's attention for a while. I don't think it ever got serious...she wound up going to Providence and had
a good career there. I would not be shocked if she were playing overseas now. Cannot for the life of me
remember her name.
Mary Baskerville

Reaction Score
Paige is such as excellent ambassador for not just womens basketball but women's sports as a whole. Not to be bias, but I can't think of a better person.

Reaction Score
"Paige attends pep rally at Enfield HS.". Now there's a headline I never expected read It sounds like something from the Onion. Coming next, Paige is Ansonia HS prom queen. Yeah, Paige is a piece of work in the nicest possible way.

Reaction Score
"Paige attends pep rally at Enfield HS.". Now there's a headline I never expected read It sounds like something from the Onion. Coming next, Paige is Ansonia HS prom queen. Yeah, Paige is a piece of work in the nicest possible way.

Yes, at this time in her life she is only slightly in demand.....and I think we all love it - just a wee bit.:D:D

Reaction Score
Paige Bueckers always amazes me as a 35 year old in a 22 year old's body! Well grounded young lady!
Very mature mind! Parents did a great job raising her!

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
Goat: double the Thank You. I googled Mary Baskerville and learned:

4 years at Providence...very productive
graduate year at Quinnipiac...unanimous 6th player of the year in that league.
Graduated in spring of 2023...was eligible for WNBA draft...not selected.
In August of 2023 signed with a pro league in Germany. Don't know how she is doing.

Hope she plays well enough to get WNBA teams to take another look.
I saw her play a couple of times in her high school frosh year. Defense her
strong point....nice passer for a BIG,,,raw offensively. Just a lot of fun seeing
what's happened to a [Enfield] local].

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom