Paging Dan Orlovsky | The Boneyard

Paging Dan Orlovsky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
If Dan wants to come in as a special assistant I'm all for it. Maybe he can even become a GA if he wants to pursue coaching; but he is not going to be a head coach, OC, or QB coach.

Reaction Score
A ga really. with 12 years of NFL QB experience he can't coach QB or b a OC
Please tell us what type of experience you are looking for to coach what i dare sY is not a very good colonial league program at the moment

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Let's let him continue his playing career first...

Reaction Score
A ga really. with 12 years of NFL QB experience he can't coach QB or b a OC
Please tell us what type of experience you are looking for to coach what i dare sY is not a very good colonial league program at the moment
Coaching experience would be nice first.

Reaction Score
Dan would be the most qualified QB coach we have ever had. He has played so far 12 years in the NFL as a QB. If someone has reached the highest level of their sports profession and has lasted more than 3 times the average career in that same position, then don't you think he knows how to play the position better than some guy that never made it beyond college level? Don't you think lasting more than 3 times the average career and having multiple NFL QB coaches have taught you more insight than someone that has only reached college level and college coaches? Come on.

Reaction Score
There's a W I D E gap between QB coach and OC. If he's done playing, I'd welcome him back as QB coach in a heartbeat. It's worth the risk.

Who better than a career NFL backup to come in and coach QBs at a school where the backup is always the best QB on the roster?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom