Pace Game Camera Person-Busted | The Boneyard

Pace Game Camera Person-Busted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Watched the game on college sports live...Whoever was videoing today....we saw you zoom in and stay on KLS's postieror in the first quarter. Busted. I challenge you to watch the video. ...bring your wastebasket to vomit in..Maybe if you watch it, and if you can without looking away, you will realize what it looks like when you do what you do. Zooming, focusing, shaking, panning everywhere...
Please dont get me wrong, I am thankful for the videoed game. but gee wiz man. Someone take notice...

FairView

Mad Man
Reaction Score
The camera person also focused on the posterior of a dancing fan at one point. Since there was a lot of jerky motion in the camera work, I thought it was just a mistake at first. But as time went on, it became obvious it was not. I'd call it juvenile foolishness that becomes more serious because it's on a bigger stage. Time to remove that camera person from his or her duties.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
nah seem that they were trying to zoom in on what Geno was drawing up on the erase board. its wasnt like KLS was dressed up like Jasmine Lister (oh how I miss her)

no_harm_no_foul_dog_tshirt.jpg

Reaction Score
Watched the game on college sports live...Whoever was videoing today....we saw you zoom in and stay on KLS's postieror in the first quarter. Busted. I challenge you to watch the video. ...bring your wastebasket to vomit in..Maybe if you watch it, and if you can without looking away, you will realize what it looks like when you do what you do. Zooming, focusing, shaking, panning everywhere...
Please dont get me wrong, I am thankful for the videoed game. but gee wiz man. Someone take notice...

It was probably a premed student of anatomy studying glutus maximus - //??? Good looking women probably make him nervous---
UKONN--you are right--an old saying covers this--Anything worth doing is worth doing correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom