Our Kiah - the Rutgers game | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Our Kiah - the Rutgers game

Status
Not open for further replies.

bschwartz

Popular Im-Poster
Reaction Score
But she has to borrow some resin (or whatever it is) that KML uses the hold onto the balls that she does grab. The biggest concern about her recent play is the number of rebounds that she loses when opponents knock the ball out of her hands. She ought to be strong enough to keep that from happening.

Absolutely. You made the point that I keep thinking. The other possibility for her is that she adds a high post role where she passes the ball to cutters similar to what Stef does now.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Absolutely. You made the point that I keep thinking. The other possibility for her is that she adds a high post role where she passes the ball to cutters similar to what Stef does now.
She has done that several times this year along with the high to low feed to and from Stewie or Stef.

JoePgh

Cranky pants and wise acre
Reaction Score
Just keeping it real!
As usual, I'm too lazy to do the research, but what is Kiah's rebounds/minute ratio this year? And what would that produce if the minutes were increased to (say) 30 per game?

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
As usual, I'm too lazy to do the research, but what is Kiah's rebounds/minute ratio this year? And what would that produce if the minutes were increased to (say) 30 per game?
Check jrrrj's spreadsheet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32