Other Week 2 Games Discussion | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Other Week 2 Games Discussion

Reaction Score
2nd qtr - UCF 17 S. Carolina St 0

Milton's thrown 3 picks in the 1st half. Not sure he even had that many incompletions last week.

Redding Husky

UConn & SMU alum
Reaction Score
Isn't like half of UNC's team suspended?

Still, it's pretty sad that they can't beat ECU who just got worked by an FCS squad.
The whole team should be suspended. The program should have received the death penalty.

Redding Husky

UConn & SMU alum
Reaction Score
Overall, a good day for the AAC.

AAC football > Big East football

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
It's annoying how UConn fans keep complaining about the conference every single time a team in our conference loses to an inferior opponent. Seen several tweets joking about 'American rising' after Temple lost. We've won almost all our games this week. Every conference loses bad games every week. No one makes judgments about the big 10 because Purdue lost to EMU. Our fan base has a habit of finding things to get miserable about

Our team alone is more than enough to get miserable about. There's no sense going and looking for other things.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
Yeah, hmm, its almost as if theyve watched the athletic department relegated from Filet Mignon to Grade Q Ground Beef, but by all means, please go on thinking that's not worth being upset about.

Yeah I get it, but that doesn't mean that Temple losing a game is somehow indicative of anything about the quality of our conference.

We're here. Get over it. Most of the people who cry about basketball are the same folks who were convinced Ollie was a great coach as well. We'll be totally fine in basketball with a competent head coach. I get that it's not the Big East, but everyone moaning all the time doesn't change anything. Enjoy sports for a change.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
GA Southern up 2 TDS on UMass in the 3rd quarter. Maybe they aren't as good as people were anticipating

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
This is worth a watch. There is some buzz out there for Buffalo's QB.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I'm Mr. Go For it On Fourth Down.

That playcall from Pitt... they should have just taken a knee.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Pitt is toast. They outplayed PSU in first half but special teams killed them. Should've been up 12-7 at worst, not behind. Then Narduzzi inexplicably stops running up the gut where they've had consistent success and starts running his slower RBs wide starting with last series of 1st half... and PSU adds 14 points in a couple minutes playing time.

Glad I'm not sitting in the rain with my wife for this one.

Redding Husky

UConn & SMU alum
Reaction Score
Pitt is toast. They outplayed PSU in first half but special teams killed them. Should've been up 12-7 at worst, not behind. Then Narduzzi inexplicably stops running up the gut where they've had consistent success and starts running his slower RBs wide starting with last series of 1st half... and PSU adds 14 points in a couple minutes playing time.

Glad I'm not sitting in the rain with my wife for this one.
My niece is a Pitt grad. She was in their band years ago.

I love my niece, but I can never, ever root for Pitt.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
My niece is a Pitt grad. She was in their band years ago.

I love my niece, but I can never, ever root for Pitt.

So in this game you're pro-child rapists enablers?

Purple Stein

I like to sim things.
Reaction Score
Maine beats WKU 31-28 — Jordan Swann (yes, that Jordan Swann) saving the day by blocking a field goal late in the fourth.

How about those Black Bears!

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
Tulsa loses to Texas 28-21

Reaction Score
And Colorado beats Nebraska.
Nebraska didn't win, but Frost & OC also kind of Diaco'd that game to Colorado. After Nebraska took the lead late in 4Q, WTF were they thinking calling a pass play? Run the clock down ...

BlueandOG

We are not amused.
Reaction Score
UCF looked good today as did Houston and USF. Go American! P6!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom