OT: Xbox one day one edition | The Boneyard

OT: Xbox one day one edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Just announced nov22 release date ..you can still pre order the day one edition at best buy. Anyone getting a xb1 or ps4, cant wait for fifa14

Reaction Score
Just announced nov22 release date ..you can still pre order the day one edition at best buy. Anyone getting a xb1 or ps4, cant wait for fifa14
Only thing I don't like about the PS4 is that there is no backwards compatibility for PS3 games.

phillionaire

esta noche somos mantequilla
Reaction Score
Only thing I don't like about the PS4 is that there is no backwards compatibility for PS3 games.
There's no backwards compatibility with the Xbox one either I don't think

IMind

Wildly Inaccurate
Reaction Score
My wife asked me where we were going to put the PS3 when we got the PS4. She was a bit miffed to find out that the PS3 wasn't going anywhere. On the other hand it's nice that she just assumes that I'm buying the PS4. I've trained her well. :D

Reaction Score
There's no backwards compatibility with the Xbox one either I don't think

Neither has backward compatability its confirmed. Ive been an xbox guy from day 1 but with the way theyve treated their consumers and the fact the ps4 is the more powerful of the two systems i think im going ps4.

Reaction Score
Im going xbox because the only game i play fifa 14 has a level that you earn up to 99 and im 65 if i went to ps4 id waste 2 years earning that level and start from 1. Also gamestop is doing a deal for xbox only where u buy fifa 14 on 360 then when xb1 comes out its only 10$ more to get the xb1 game.. And finally on fifa there is a mode called ultimate team using real life footballers and this year is a brand new update including retired "legends" like pele and sure enough its only on xb1

Reaction Score
Im going xbox because the only game i play fifa 14 has a level that you earn up to 99 and im 65 if i went to ps4 id waste 2 years earning that level and start from 1. Also gamestop is doing a deal for xbox only where u buy fifa 14 on 360 then when xb1 comes out its only 10$ more to get the xb1 game.. And finally on fifa there is a mode called ultimate team using real life footballers and this year is a brand new update including retired "legends" like pele and sure enough its only on xb1
If you're not playing UT, you're not playing FIFA right.

Reaction Score
Yup
If you're not playing UT, you're not playing FIFA right.
Ive had ronaldo ibra and anyone you can imagine but when i heard about legends on xb1 only , well that was the deciding factor. Ill be at best buy on nov 22nd and playing 14 minutes later

Reaction Score
I'm going PS4 and I think it will be the superior console this generation. Sony isn't repeating the mistake of the last generation by releasing the PS3 so long after the 360 and at a higher price point. The reality is they make a better product. If the PS3 and 360 had been released at the same time, and there wasn't such a price gap, the PS3 would have been the more popular console.

RS9999X

There's no Dark Side .....it's all Dark.
Reaction Score
I predict both consoles sell gazillion and hit $1500 on Ebay for last minute Xmas shoppers

phillionaire

Reaction Score
As an adult with expendable income I'm considering buying both

IMind

Wildly Inaccurate
Reaction Score
As an adult with expendable income I'm considering buying both
Heh... I've never owned an XBox.. don't see myself starting now... although if Bethesda (buggy as their stuff is) keeps giving DLC short shrift on the Playstations I might be tempted. I don't mind when stuff comes out later than on the XBox. I mind when it doesn't come out at all.

phillionaire

Reaction Score
Heh... I've never owned an XBox.. don't see myself starting now... although if Bethesda (buggy as their stuff is) keeps giving DLC short shrift on the Playstations I might be tempted. I don't mind when stuff comes out later than on the XBox. I mind when it doesn't come out at all.
Yeah they like have problems porting things onto playstation. How long did it take for them to get the skyrim dlcs on ps3?

IMind

Wildly Inaccurate
Reaction Score
Yeah they like have problems porting things onto playstation. How long did it take for them to get the skyrim dlcs on ps3?
As much as six months for some. What bothers me more is there's a whole wack of bug fixes that made it onto the XBox 360 and PC that never will go to the PS3.

phillionaire

Reaction Score
As much as six months for some. What bothers me more is there's a whole wack of bug fixes that made it onto the XBox 360 and PC that never will go to the PS3.

Yeah that would be even worse than not getting the stuff at all.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
Anyone want to sell me their old 360 + halo 4 for cheap? I don't game enough to spent the $ on the new system. But I do like Halo and would like to play it every now and then. Was waiting around for a price drop on the 360 but if you are thinking about cashing it out to help towards the new machine I'm sure we can find a win win deal.

Reaction Score
Anyone who buys an xbone should be ashamed of themselves. this company basically said we dont care what you think and if you dont like it then you can deal with it and your still going to buy it? Then one of their ceo`s who was later fired completely disreguarded the concerns of our military men and woman serving overseas telling them if they dont like the xbone then dont buy one and stay with your 360. microsoft and the new xbone.

phillionaire

Reaction Score
Anyone who buys an xbone should be ashamed of themselves. this company basically said we dont care what you think and if you dont like it then you can deal with it and your still going to buy it? Then one of their ceo`s who was later fired completely disreguarded the concerns of our military men and woman serving overseas telling them if they dont like the xbone then dont buy one and stay with your 360. microsoft and the new xbone.

lol

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
I was all set to buy a PS4 (a friend has FOUR on pre order) but then I had to drop cash to get my PS3's disc drive replaced today. Which sucked.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
I was all set to buy a PS4 (a friend has FOUR on pre order) but then I had to drop cash to get my PS3's disc drive replaced today. Which sucked.

Why not just dump the PS3 and put that money towards a PS4, which you'll have in a few months?

Reaction Score
Why not just dump the PS3 and put that money towards a PS4, which you'll have in a few months?
That's the dilemma I'm in. Still so many PS3 games that I want to play. First world problems, huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom