OT - WNBA Mystic vs Fever | The Boneyard

OT - WNBA Mystic vs Fever

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
good game... but Big Shot Bria isn't getting any burn. Dolson is involved, KG just knocked down a 3 to end the 3rd quarter!

Caroline Peck has been talking about Dolson's moving screens all game "which she was known for at UConn"!

Reaction Score
good game... but Big Shot Bria isn't getting any burn. Dolson is involved, KG just knocked down a 3 to end the 3rd quarter!

Caroline Peck has been talking about Dolson's moving screens all game "which she was known for at UConn"!

Bria does have 5 assists.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
ok... she couldn't beat the shot clock buzzer

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Oh for God's sake, why did that have to go to OT? Some of us want to watch Maya Moore!

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
ESPN news is showing the Lynx... they are getting stomped early

Reaction Score
geesh... Latta has the green light

Washington is a go to person short of playing a Game 3. What in the world was Washington running on that last play in regulation? It may be a while before anyone here is brave enough to credit Coach Thibeau for being a good coach. Maybe it was a mixup in execution.

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
Washington is a go to person short of playing a Game 3. What in the world was Washington running on that last play in regulation? It may be a while before anyone here is brave enough to credit Coach Thibeau for being a good coach. Maybe it was a mixup in execution.
He was miked, and we all knew what the play was. Some kind of fake and then pass to one of the bigs (I forget which) in the paint to be executed at the 6 second mark, if I understood him, but the pg never got the ball out of her hands. I also didn't see the big make the move I thought he called for. Peck said it was good defense on Latta that blew the play up. I'm not enough of an expert to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom