OT: Who Stole Charlie V's Toilet? | The Boneyard

OT: Who Stole Charlie V's Toilet?

Reaction Score
Was he ever teammates with Gilbert Arenas? Seems like something Gil would do as a prank.

Or maybe it was Rashad Anderson.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Was it made of copper?

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Maybe Charlie had a real nice toilet with the ass squirt option. I was over in Japan for six weeks. Even some dive bars had Toto toilets with heated seats and bidets (No, I didn't drop a deuce, I just recognized the model). they had toilets similar to this at the location I was working. we all had to recalibrate our intestines to take advantage of these toilets while at work. Ours even had a music option to mask noise when you first let it all out.

Japanese-Toilet-Buttons.jpg

Reaction Score
Maybe Charlie had a real nice toilet with the ass squirt option. I was over in Japan for six weeks. Even some dive bars had Toto toilets with heated seats and bidets (No, I didn't drop a deuce, I just recognized the model). they had toilets similar to this at the location I was working. we all had to recalibrate our intestines to take advantage of these toilets while at work. Ours even had a music option to mask noise when you first let it all out.

After experiencing a Bidet you get sick at just the sight of toilet paper

Reaction Score

I despise the heated seat thing. My dad had it in his bathroom. Made it seem like you were sitting on the can right after a really fat guy occupied the seat for a long BM.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I despise the heated seat thing. My dad had it in his bathroom. Made it seem like you were sitting on the can right after a really fat guy occupied the seat for a long BM.
Never had a heated seat or sat on the can after a really fat guy, but the toilet in our downstairs guest bathroom is piped to our hot water instead of cold. When we bought the house we were told they did that to reduce condensation in the summer months, which apparently used to cause puddles in that bathroom. Still seems kind of screwy to me, but whatever. I've come to quite enjoy the warmth in the winter months, but we have to be careful not to leave the lid down, because that causes condensation on the lid and seat.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Heated seat took some getting used to but the oddness of a heated seat isn't any worse than sitting on a 55 degree seat.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
Maybe it's the same person behind the Home Depot Toilet Gluing of 2005

UC313

Knucklehead
Reaction Score
Whoever pulled this stunt is amazing. If im jackin your appliances to hock em on the street no way im shutting off the water lines before im out the door with your goods. There aint a drop of water damage in that bathroom pick.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom