OT: Whitey found guilty! | The Boneyard

OT: Whitey found guilty!

Status
Not open for further replies.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Really? Only 31 counts? What were they thinking?

Reaction Score
Way, way, way, way overdue.
It would have been substantially better had it been 30 years ago, when it would have been some sort of real punishment. At his age, he may not be alive by this time next year. Not much time for him to suffer the way he should have for all the tragedy that he and his cronies inflicted on so many people over the years. The lives that were lost and the lives that were ruined as a result of those murders. I was nervous that it took so long for the deliberations. I thought "what the hell is there to think about?" The preponderance of eye witness testimony from so many different people was overwhelming.

Reaction Score
I wish he took the stand to answer for his crimes and to completely expose the FBI.

Reaction Score
It would have been substantially better had it been 30 years ago, when it would have been some sort of real punishment. At his age, he may not be alive by this time next year. Not much time for him to suffer the way he should have for all the tragedy that he and his cronies inflicted on so many people over the years. The lives that were lost and the lives that were ruined as a result of those murders. I was nervous that it took so long for the deliberations. I thought "what the hell is there to think about?" The preponderance of eye witness testimony from so many different people was overwhelming.
He's getting away with what he's done here. If you believe in life after death, we'll see how it goes there.

Reaction Score
I wish he took the stand to answer for his crimes and to completely expose the FBI.
With how things are arranged, wishful thinking. A full circle will be made some day.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
that was a crazy business he was in... geesh collecting 50k-500k a week just by threatening

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom