OT: What the Cluck? | The Boneyard

OT: What the Cluck?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Notice to parents: We at the Lebanon Public School System are happy to announce that we have added the following items to the cafeteria menus at Lebanon Elementary School, Lebanon Middle School, and Lyman Memorial High School, effective immediately:

Arroz con pollo, Bamboo chicken, Barbecue chicken, Barberton chicken, Bean sprouts chicken, Beggar's Chicken, Biryani, Bon bon chicken, Bourbon chicken, Brown stew chicken, Bubur ayam, Buffalo wings, Buldak, Cashew chicken, Chicken à la King, Chicken and dumplings, Chicken and waffles, Curried chicken, Chicken marsala, Chicken …

tdrink

Pessimistic idealist
Reaction Score
I picture the whole scenario was like the flaming-bag-of-poop-on-the-doorstep-prank on mega steroids.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I had a three egg breakfast burrito this morning to honor those hens.

I know what some of you are thinking. How many firefighters for 80,000 eggs? My wife can cause that much smoke cooking a soufflé.

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
Omelet you ask your question, but it's no yolking matter - the firefighters get paid a poultry salary for the danger they face in having to scramble to put out that blaze.
Heard a snare drum and cymbal in the background.

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
I picture the whole scenario was like the flaming-bag-of-poop-on-the-doorstep-prank on mega steroids.
Brought back memories here. Normally a Halloween trick. I recall way back (thoughts waving over my head) this older guy went to stomp out the fire and his wife said "get away"! and she dealt with it. Wow. Cannot believe we did that back in the day. If my father only new.

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
Notice to parents: We at the Lebanon Public School System are happy to announce that we have added the following items to the cafeteria menus at Lebanon Elementary School, Lebanon Middle School, and Lyman Memorial High School, effective immediately:

Arroz con pollo, Bamboo chicken, Barbecue chicken, Barberton chicken, Bean sprouts chicken, Beggar's Chicken, Biryani, Bon bon chicken, Bourbon chicken, Brown stew chicken, Bubur ayam, Buffalo wings, Buldak, Cashew chicken, Chicken à la King, Chicken and dumplings, Chicken and waffles, Curried chicken, Chicken marsala, Chicken …

If you are talking Lebanon, PA, that is some cuisine.

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
Arson investigators are looking into fowl play.

Also, it really should've happened to a Turkey farm.
August, you are going to take the Turkey topic to your grave. LOL

Reaction Score
It's all funny except for the owner who doesn't get 12,000 dozen eggs every day. If he gets a dollar a dozen, he loses $300,000 a month. Even at 50 cents a dozen he's down $150,000.

Reaction Score
It's all funny except for the owner who doesn't get 12,000 dozen eggs every day. If he gets a dollar a dozen, he loses $300,000 a month. Even at 50 cents a dozen he's down $150,000.
And I heard just last week he was about to sign a massive insurance policy that woulda covered that loss, at the last second he chickened out

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
It was weird story. Apparently the guy escaped on horse back. The good news in there was a witness and the police sketch artist was able to draw a good likeness. They circulated a BOLO for this guy:

upload_2016-4-27_21-28-36.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog