OT- Views From The 6 | The Boneyard

OT- Views From The 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
Anyone else listening? Just got to 'Hype' and am not sure what to make of the album yet. Has a similar feel to Nothing Was The Same IMO.

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
Cortana tells me that's a drake album... maybe I'll check it out after this Jeff Healey I'm listening too.... naw.

Reaction Score
I pretty much expected to see something like this ....

upload_2016-4-29_7-32-10.png

Reaction Score
I prefer rapping Drake over crooning Drake, but overall it's pretty solid considering I'm not particularly his biggest fan.

Reaction Score
The sudden realization of the disparity between gen x and millenials ... :cool:

I only know of one Drake song and it's only because of the Super Bowl ad he did. That song makes me want drive off the road into the thickest oak tree I can find. When my daughter is driving with me she knows there are a handful of songs I cannot stand to listen to and that's one of them. She knows if she respects those boundaries she gets to listen to whatever terrible songs she likes. Just not that one.

Drew

Reaction Score
I only know of one Drake song and it's only because of the Super Bowl ad he did. That song makes me want drive off the road into the thickest oak tree I can find. When my daughter is driving with me she knows there are a handful of songs I cannot stand to listen to and that's one of them. She knows if she respects those boundaries she gets to listen to whatever terrible songs she likes. Just not that one.

This comment made me choke on hot coffee I was laughing so hard.

Weston Road Flows is the best song on the album. Vintage Drake flow. There's a couple other good songs, Keep The Family Close, U With Me? Hype, Still Here, Controlla, Grammys are also good. The other stuff is eh. This album as a whole is solid but definitely isn't ahead of some of his other stuff.

1. Take Care
2. NWTS
3. Thank Me Later
4. Views From The 6
5. So Far Gone
6. If You're Reading This It's Too Late
7. What A Time To Be Alive

If you wanted to include Comeback Season (I didn't since it's technically a mixed-tape) I'd put it at number 3 ahead of Thank Me Later.

Reaction Score
I know of Drake. Isn't he that kid from Degrassi? He makes "music" now?

Reaction Score
This comment made me choke on hot coffee I was laughing so hard.

Weston Road Flows is the best song on the album. Vintage Drake flow. There's a couple other good songs, Keep The Family Close, U With Me? Hype, Still Here, Controlla, Grammys are also good. The other stuff is eh. This album as a whole is solid but definitely isn't ahead of some of his other stuff.

1. Take Care
2. NWTS
3. Thank Me Later
4. Views From The 6
5. So Far Gone
6. If You're Reading This It's Too Late
7. What A Time To Be Alive

If you wanted to include Comeback Season (I didn't since it's technically a mixed-tape) I'd put it at number 3 ahead of Thank Me Later.

What is a "Vintage Drake Flow" considering he pays people to write for him and bring him ideas/concepts. Sure, I get it, the songs bump and are hits, but it's not him.

Drew

Reaction Score
What is a "Vintage Drake Flow" considering he pays people to write for him and bring him ideas/concepts. Sure, I get it, the songs bump and are hits, but it's not him.

was referring to more of his work in his early days. Comeback Season, Thank Me Later, Take Care, So Far Gone. Anything after Take Care IMO is good but obviously just different. And yes, I know he doesn't write his own stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom