OT: Vance Jackson declares for the NBA | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: Vance Jackson declares for the NBA

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
He’ll obviously go undrafted and return. NM should have a pretty good team next year, they will also have former 5 star burger boy Carlton Bragg.

Reaction Score
And yet people still blame KO for this kid leaving? That's the joke.
Please. He was an awful coach who wouldn’t know talent if it came up and bit his nose. That this kid was s jerk doesn’t let Ollie of the hook

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score

And people still try to relate to unrelated things. That's a joke.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Please. He was an awful coach who wouldn’t know talent if it came up and bit his nose. That this kid was s jerk doesn’t let Ollie of the hook

Herb+Sendek+Arizona+State+v+UNLV+OKuNSRPpqBBl.jpg

Reaction Score

Ok I will let him off the hook could care less what others do his dad was an idiot and he would've left anywhere after his freshman year for that reason alone.

Didn't let him off the hook for being a crappy coach, or Enoch and Durham, just for this kid and his dad. Could really care less what others think because they're ridiculous about the hate!

Reaction Score
Of course they do, three kids left at the same time and our highest rated recruit left. Ollie stopped doing the work and then resorted to scouting kids on YouTube. Ollie will always be remembered for winning the championship and then taking a flamethrower to the program.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
I know I hear that but this kid and his dad were a bad look from say 1 too. This one was going to happen his freshman year no matter where he selected to me.
wut?

Reaction Score
wut?

Do I need to slow this one down for you Satin Pants? If he went to any other school besides UConn his freshman year and didn't play 25 minutes a game dad would've said the coach is "using him wrong".....this one wasn't KO. It was just a misinformed kid and his whacked out dad.

Reaction Score
Juwan Durham to test NBA waters.
This was obviously a joke, but another familiar name, DJ Harvey will probably transfer. He’s not the same after microfracture surgery and certainly not someone we should be looking at, but all the same looks like he’s moving on.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
I wish Enoch and Jackson all the best , however , I will be very shocked if either gets drafted , Both will be back at school ,

Enoch's announcement even says he's just looking for an evaluation from NBA scouts. In his position, I'd do the same. But he's big enough, and has done enough to tantalize a team into taking a shot based on potential. Teams will do that with a big, then stash him in the G League for a year or two and see how he comes along.

Reaction Score
He’ll obviously go undrafted and return. NM should have a pretty good team next year, they will also have former 5 star burger boy Carlton Bragg.

They had Bragg for the second half of the season and they still sucked.

Couldn’t happen to a better program and that traitor Paul Weir.

Reaction Score
This was obviously a joke, but another familiar name, DJ Harvey will probably transfer. He’s not the same after microfracture surgery and certainly not someone we should be looking at, but all the same looks like he’s moving on.
Smile emoji

Reaction Score
You only get to declare for the feedback once though correct? So you have to be somewhat strategic as to when you’ll do it

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
These people are not particularly deep thinkers - that’s exactly what he’s doing.
Knee jerk reactions remind me of teenage girls.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
You only get to declare for the feedback once though correct? So you have to be somewhat strategic as to when you’ll do it

Sophomore year is generally a good time to go through the process.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom