OT: UConn Apparel | The Boneyard

OT: UConn Apparel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
For those women's hoops fan in the Bristol area the TJ Maxx on Rt6 has a few (maybe 6) wonderful Lady Husky Nike warmup jackets in gray, with all of the Championship years on the back for $59.99........

I would have scooped it up if it were men's but I would suggest to any big fan who is a M,L,XL to go look and see what you think.....just a heads up!!

Very nice full zip warm up top!

Reaction Score
Is that overpriced at TJMAXX?

It would seem so but the 59.99 tag will also tell you how nice it is and that it probably ran 89-99 bucks prior to landing there........It's nice and as a Husky fan worth it, at least a real nice gift for a fan too!

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Thanks, I just showed a picture to my daughter and she passed, otherwise I'd have gotten someone to go down and take a look. For what it is worth, the men's version sold out fifteen minutes after a similar Boneyard post. They are nice jackets.

Reaction Score
Thanks, I just showed a picture to my daughter and she passed, otherwise I'd have gotten someone to go down and take a look. For what it is worth, the men's version sold out fifteen minutes after a similar Boneyard post. They are nice jackets.

Yes they are and never had my size in the men's........that was my post also! Have found some decent UConn apparel over the years at Marshalls and Maxx.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Razzle

Top Bottom