OT: Towson vs E. Washington | The Boneyard

OT: Towson vs E. Washington

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
1st off. East Washington QB has one eye black and a diamond nose ring in. While playing ...wtf, c'mon coach.

2nd. E Washington WR Krup. Freshman. Wow. He's really good

Towson: lighting it up for sure

Reaction Score
Towson was in control until starting QB went down. EWU came storming back to take 10 point lead late. Towson then rallied with back to back scoring drives to take 4 point lead with 20 seconds left in game then picked off desperation heave to seal the victory. Ambrose did a great job with this team.

Reaction Score
Towson was in control until starting QB went down. EWU came storming back to take 10 point lead late. Towson then rallied with back to back scoring drives to take 4 point lead with 20 seconds left in game then picked off desperation heave to seal the victory. Ambrose did a great job with this team.
A! I only watched the first half!!

Reaction Score
I think Towson will have its hands full against NDSU. Both teams in the final have a win against an FBS opponent.

Reaction Score
Zoo I watched the NDSU/UNH game last night. They were unbelievable!

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Ambrose has done a ridiculous job at Towson. I get he's an a**hole - but he took them from nowhere - and they keep beating good teams on the road. You win at Eastern Washington in the playoffs? You've got a resume

Reaction Score
Rob Ambrose is the most popular college football coach in the state of Maryland. If Maryland implodes next year against an impossible B1G schedule.....

How ironic.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Rob Ambrose is the most popular college football coach in the state of Maryland. If Maryland implodes next year against an impossible B1G schedule.....

How ironic.

If RA takes RE's job would love to Diaco vs. Ambrose in some sort of bowl game.

Reaction Score

How ironic.
Has built a solid program. Deserves a shot at next level. Maryland might

BTW....the red turf of EWU pretty interesting......, would take a plain green field at the Rent that doesn't rip up..green artificial turf preferably with blue end-zones.

Reaction Score

How ironic.

That seems too obvious. I think he will get a shot somewhere. But on the other hand he is a Towson alum, and if you follow him ok twitter he freaking loves it there.

He is a good coach, and when he got out from under Edsall, he flourished,

Reaction Score
NDSU is ridiculously good FCS team. They are the Bama of FCS right now (believe they are two time defending champions). The good news for Towson is its neutral site, and not on campus. NDSU plays in a small domed stadium that gets ridiculously loud (what else is there to do in ND other than watch hockey and football indoors).

Reaction Score
As I watched Ambrose on the sideline bantering with the officials, all that I could think was that he mimes W.Va.'s Dana Holgerson to a tee. He has all of his mannerisms.

Reaction Score
As I watched Ambrose on the sideline bantering with the officials, all that I could think was that he mimes W.Va.'s Dana Holgerson to a tee. He has all of his mannerisms.

Holgorsen is miming Ambrose.

Reaction Score
Towson Vs. North Dakota State ...January 4th...2p.m. in Texas.
Actually good for us as Ambrose (& Moorehead) gain notoriety with UCONN on their resume.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom