OT: Too good not to share | The Boneyard

OT: Too good not to share

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
As some of you old timers may remember, a hobby of mine is scam baiting. What is scam baiting you ask? Well, you know those emails you get from Nigerian princes who desperately need your help moving funds out of the country? I respond to those under a phony email account and act like I am interested. I have lost track of the number of bank accounts I have obtained over the years, all of which I have got shut down via contacts I have on a scam baiting message board. One of my favorite characters to use is Feathers McGraw. Feathers is a member of the notorious Snorky Boys gang, and when it comes time to make a payment Feathers swoops in (pun intended) and steals the money. It drives the lads insane. I've been baiting a "hitlad" for many months now, and he has provided many chuckles. A "hitlad" is a scammer who sends out an email saying that he has been paid to kill you, but after watching you for a few days he has determined that you are innocent, and for a fee (usually 5-10k) he will not kill you and will provide you the name of the person who put out the contract on your life. Hitlads usually have a pretty short shelf life, as they tend to be rather lazy and unimaginative. Not this one. There are a number of us on 419eater.com who have been baiting this lad for many months now, and he actually provided one baiter a reading of Game of Thrones. 36 hours worth. Of course, all of his payments have been chopped by Feathers, and he is not too happy about this. Here was his last email to Feathers

Dear feather B*ST*RD,
I will really be happy to have your company in my state it will be quite interesting to have you here with me, i know you have being seeing my transaction as you claim you have giving me a job to work for you i have done it, i am not afraid of anything watch me very well...please can you tell me the hotel ware you are if you know you are man of your word because,i saw some body that look like you today of course he has no idea what I look like, i want to jump down from the car to get him down but friend stop me, look i am ready to die with you....I am AXE MAN for life if die for just course i will be happy but you must go down with me,i am searching for you badly , just as you claim.... so that i can visit you where you base in this country i know you people are working hand in hand to get to know me very well i am happy but i promise if you think that i am joking try your best to send and get your contact involve with me like the one who claim to give me a cargo, i am waiting for you....but be fast because i am traveling out from the country......i am still using this system and send you different picture for you to trace me with one.
What will i be enjoying on this earth when i don't have money it is nice to die and forget this whole frustrated LIFE i am living here no job opportunity...you are doing what you are doing because of no job opportunity boys are angry with the kind of work you are doing hacking out system to extort us claiming you are smart you are a DEAD FISH walking on the street anybody i get to know through you must be a dead beast from the pit of hell....PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE....

I will not stop using this system till you track me down, please my friend be fast that is why i am still using this system because i know you still have the keys you and Javier Abrane.....I BEG YOU MY FRIEND PLEASE SEND ME YOUR CONTACT PLEASE...you know both of are using wrong name to do anything when it come to the net,,,,because we want to be security conscious.... JUST TRY FRIEND...I will be traveling to TOGO....few months from I Urge you to be fast to get me...

A few things - PIGGIES refers to a game that an associate of Feathers, one Mr. Bingo, likes to play. In this game Mr. Bingo ties his victim to a chair, takes off the victims shoes and socks, and starts in on the toes with "This little piggie went to market, this little piggie stayed home, this little piggie".... and so on. When he gets to the last toe he goes "This little piggie went wee weee weee all the way home" and slices off the toe. Feathers has told the hitlad that Mr. Bingo is going to play piggies with him. Also, the lad says he is heading to Togo as he got an email from another baiter saying that a phone was found in the restroom of a Togo bar and the person that found the phone is using the email contacts on the phone to try and find the rightful owner. Feathers has mentioned to the lad that the phone contains all the Snorky Boys bank information, and if someone found it they could clean out all of the Snorky Boys bank accounts.

To date Feathers has stolen upwards of $300,000 from this lad, so obviously the lad is angry. Feathers told him that he and Mr. Bingo were in Lagos looking for him to play piggies with, but I had to tell him that Feathers and Mr. Bingo had left, as I was concerned that he was getting too paranoid and would end up hurting an innocent person. Feathers gets death threats all the time, but this was the best I ever received and thought it was worth sharing.

Last edited:

Eskapeesto

The specter of ExtraPesto is haunting the Cesspool
Reaction Score
Always wondered what this agent has been up to in his retirement:
gifstache_4195_1366403716.gif

Spend that free time wisely, Agent Beakum. Something tells me this isn't gonna end well for you.

Reaction Score
As some of you old timers may remember, a hobby of mine is scam baiting. What is scam baiting you ask? Well, you know those emails you get from Nigerian princes who desperately need your help moving funds out of the country? I respond to those under a phony email account and act like I am interested. I have lost track of the number of bank accounts I have obtained over the years, all of which I have got shut down via contacts I have on a scam baiting message board. One of my favorite characters to use is Feathers McGraw. Feathers is a member of the notorious Snorky Boys gang, and when it comes time to make a payment Feathers swoops in (pun intended) and steals the money. It drives the lads insane. I've been baiting a "hitlad" for many months now, and he has provided many chuckles. A "hitlad" is a scammer who sends out an email saying that he has been paid to kill you, but after watching you for a few days he has determined that you are innocent, and for a fee (usually 5-10k) he will not kill you and will provide you the name of the person who put out the contract on your life. Hitlads usually have a pretty short shelf life, as they tend to be rather lazy and unimaginative. Not this one. There are a number of us on 419eater.com who have been baiting this lad for many months now, and he actually provided one baiter a reading of Game of Thrones. 36 hours worth. Of course, all of his payments have been chopped by Feathers, and he is not too happy about this. Here was his last email to Feathers

A few things - PIGGIES refers to a game that an associate of Feathers, one Mr. Bingo, likes to play. In this game Mr. Bingo ties his victim to a chair, takes off the victims shoes and socks, and starts in on the toes with "This little piggie went to market, this little piggie stayed home, this little piggie".... and so on. When he gets to the last toe he goes "This little piggie went wee weee weee all the way home" and slices off the toe. Feathers has told the hitlad that Mr. Bingo is going to play piggies with him. Also, the lad says he is heading to Togo as he got an email from another baiter saying that a phone was found in the restroom of a Togo bar and the person that found the phone is using the email contacts on the phone to try and find the rightful owner. Feathers has mentioned to the lad that the phone contains all the Snorky Boys bank information, and if someone found it they could clean out all of the Snorky Boys bank accounts.

To date Feathers has stolen upwards of $300,000 from this lad, so obviously the lad is angry. Feathers told him that he and Mr. Bingo were in Lagos looking for him to play piggies with, but I had to tell him that Feathers and Mr. Bingo had left, as I was concerned that he was getting too paranoid and would end up hurting an innocent person. Feathers gets death threats all the time, but this was the best I ever received and thought it was worth sharing.

I remember when the geeks just played dungeons and dragons

Reaction Score
Old, tired, but too apropos not to drop in here:

That's 2 minutes of my life I'll never get back.

That was the message board equivalent, in terms of going nowhere but hoping it would go somewhere, of the Benjamin Button movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Razzle

Top Bottom