OT: Tom Brady GOAT | Page 6 | The Boneyard

OT: Tom Brady GOAT

Reaction Score
Yet Upstater will twist himself into pretzels telling us how amazing the Fins, Bills, and the Butt Fumblers are. In his eyes the AFC East is way better than the AFC Central.

You know something when the Pats played the Giants in those superbowls I think the AFC East hurt the pats that year in terms of being battle tested, as opposed to the Giants being in the NFC East they were more battle tested.

Reaction Score
They were the same players, that's for sure.

2013/2014 Seahawks were a historically great defense. 2014/2015 just was not as good. There was some turnover and injuries really plagued the Seahawks down the stretch.

Reaction Score
Yet Upstater will twist himself into pretzels telling us how amazing the Fins, Bills, and the Butt Fumblers are. In his eyes the AFC East is way better than the AFC Central.
You're argument has been ripped to shreds and I can't wait for you to regurgitate it when they win in two weeks (again)

Reaction Score
One.
at the Q? quinnipiac college law? Still a school historically known to likely have a good number of Jersey students? Potentially, a few inexplicable Jets' empathizers?

Regardless of how people feel about the Patriots or Brady and I'm neither a fan nor hater, but 10 Super Bowl appearances may be a bit impressive. Even if you toss out 50% for purported cheating, lesser conference opponents, (mis)interpreted legal decisions, in/de/re/under/over -flated whatever balls, etc., how many other teams appeared in 5 Super Bowls during Brady's time in the NFL? Maybe the guy and his team's been just a little above average. :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
You're argument has been ripped to shreds and I can't wait for you to regurgitate it when they win in two weeks (again)
Name me all these other great AFC East teams the past 15 years. Name the good coaches, name me the good qb's.

Reaction Score
Are you drunk or just sniffing your own farts again?
VacantSardonicHypacrosaurus-max-1mb.gif

Reaction Score
Tom Brady isn't good because they win a weak division, than a weak AFC and finally a weak NFL -superjack (who doesn't watch the NFL bc its rigged)

Reaction Score
After you name any good QB or coach Tom Brady hasn't beaten, sure.
What does that have to do with the other teams in the divison being weak the past 15 or so years? I already said I'm not saying this to denigrate the Patriots.

Just a little friendly advice constantly using non sequiturs doesn't help your cause, it has the opposite effect.

Reaction Score
Tom Brady isn't good because they win a weak division, than a weak AFC and finally a weak NFL -superjack (who doesn't watch the NFL bc its rigged)
And there it is again.

Reaction Score
What does that have to do with the other teams in the divison being weak the past 15 or so years? I already said I'm not saying this to denigrate the Patriots.

Just a little friendly advice constantly using non sequiturs doesn't help your cause, it has the opposite effect.
Yeah I'm sure that's why you brought it up in a thread about Tom Brady and the Patriots. Had nothing to do with the post where someone used the AFC East to do just that. If only they played in that juggernaut AFC South like poor Peyton. Or maybe the North with Cleveland, Cincy, Pitt and Baltimore (Both of whom they've never beaten in any type of title game.....right?) But you don't watch so nvm

Reaction Score
Yeah I'm sure that's why you brought it up in a thread about Tom Brady and the Patriots. Had nothing to do with the post where someone used the AFC East to do just that. If only they played in that juggernaut AFC South like poor Peyton. Or maybe the North with Cleveland, Cincy, Pitt and Baltimore (Both of whom they've never beaten in any type of title game.....right?) But you don't watch so nvm
I didn't bring it up. Man you are floundering. Your team won and always wins, who gives a that your division always stinks.

Reaction Score
Haters gonna hate!!! Love the pablum the idiots on this board come up with to try and diminish the Patriots accomplishments. Try and learn a little respect. As s Sox fan, totally respected what the Yankees did in the mid 90s. Hated it, but had to respect it. Not doing the same for what BB, Brady and the Pats have accomplished, in this era of free agency, just reveals how much of a moron you are. Keep finding conspiracy theories, made up excuses, etc. The Pats will just keep piling up the hardware.

Reaction Score
I didn't ask about numbers, I asked about SBs. Swap Brady's and Manning's coaches and Manning has more SBs than Brady, period.
Ah!! U have a crystal ball I see. Good for you. Nobody knows who would do what for this team or that team . All we know is what is happening in the football world that's right in front of us.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
Uh, huh. And what exactly do you believe was the central issue of the 2nd Circuit appeal? Did the court decide that 'Brady was a cheater.' Just curious.

I didn’t say that and I already answered this question.

the Q

Reaction Score
Uh, huh. And what exactly do you believe was the central issue of the 2nd Circuit appeal? Did the court decide that 'Brady was a cheater.' Just curious.

But it was fun watching people think that bermans piece of fiction would overrule multiple scotus cases that clearly said the nfl had every right to issue punishment.

There was a very very narrow path that the cheetah had to winning.

the Q

Reaction Score
Haters gonna hate!!! Love the pablum the idiots on this board come up with to try and diminish the Patriots accomplishments. Try and learn a little respect. As s Sox fan, totally respected what the Yankees did in the mid 90s. Hated it, but had to respect it. Not doing the same for what BB, Brady and the Pats have accomplished, in this era of free agency, just reveals how much of a moron you are. Keep finding conspiracy theories, made up excuses, etc. The Pats will just keep piling up the hardware.

Funny you mention the Sox. They got caught and the fans acted like adults. Took the well deserved punishment in stride.

Now compare that to the plug your ears and yell lalalalala pats fans....

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom