OT: The Stomach bug | The Boneyard

OT: The Stomach bug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Alright so I was in full force yelling at the TV last night during the UConn game, and watching a great W. Watched some more games, bad news Nova was awful from 3 by the way!! LOL….

Then I woke up at 1am and all hell broke loose……just an awful hit to the system from the bug being taking over my system for like 8-10 hours, no sleep constant porcelain visits…….then a nap about 10:30 am and then a phone cll that awoke me about 10 minutes into the game. I was intrigued right away by the fight of the Mercer team and their ability. Little did I know they would be the CURE ALL for a long night of hell……

Thank You Mercer - I feel better already!:D

Reaction Score
You know who else used to get stomach ailments around this time of the year? Jim mother Calhoun. MOJO!

I was like Jim last night in the living room ask my son!! LOL………loud wise of course

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Alright so I was in full force yelling at the TV last night during the UConn game, and watching a great W. Watched some more games, bad news Nova was awful from 3 by the way!! LOL….

Then I woke up at 1am and all hell broke loose……just an awful hit to the system from the bug being taking over my system for like 8-10 hours, no sleep constant porcelain visits…….then a nap about 10:30 am and then a phone cll that awoke me about 10 minutes into the game. I was intrigued right away by the fight of the Mercer team and their ability. Little did I know they would be the CURE ALL for a long night of hell……

Some hot sauce should clear you right up.

Reaction Score
I had that a few weeks ago. It hit me as I was driving 65 mph on route 91 south. To say I was miserable was an understatement. Not my proudest moment on the side of 91 while morning commute traffic whizzed by. The good news is that I was fine by the next morning.

Edit: For the sake of clarity, I'll add that my roadside activities consisted solely of "losing my lunch" not defecation.

Last edited:

intlzncster

Reaction Score
I had that a few weeks ago. It hit me as I was driving 65 mph on route 91 south. To say I was miserable was an understatement. Not my proudest moment on the side of 91 while morning commute traffic whizzed by. The good news is that I was fine by the next morning.

Nothing like a good public defecation story.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
My school has been hit hard with this bug. To make matters worse, it's MCAS week. Parents feel obligated to send their kids in to take the test, even though they have been gushing from both ends.

1) This bug is brutal.

2) MCAS sucks.

Reaction Score

I had it for 3 days and was excited to jump on the scale to see how much weight I lost. Sadly, none. Just when the world seemed cruel and unfair along came Mercer.

intlzncster

Reaction Score

Edit: For the sake of clarity, I'll add that my roadside activities consisted solely of "losing my lunch" not defecation.

Damn. That ruined the story for me.

Reaction Score
Nothing like the green apple quick steps, aka, the , to cleanse the system.

Reaction Score
Wow the stories are welcome because I didn't know whether i had the bug or potentially food poisoning (which I don't think I have ever had)……….it is a day later and while somewhat drained, I feel much better and can even sit here now and acth up on the BY, something I wanted nothing to do with yesterday. By the way my wife knew I was sick when I wasn't on the BY at all last night LOL……….without too much detail, I have never had such violent non stop puking attacks. I didn't know I could possibly have that much in my system to get rid of - the worst bug I have ever come across period fortunately only for 10-12 hours. Had to drink gallons of water and despite that woke up with a cramp or 2 in the calf.

Danzz good news for me is I did lose lbs and I refuse to mention how much because it tells of how much I need to lose!! LOL……not the way to do it!

Reaction Score
My Nephew is in the ER as we speak with the exact same thing.

Hope you feel better Mau.

CC how is your nephew? I could see this thing being brutal to younger kids who don't drink enough water and fluids, the dehydration is fast and non stop!! Hope he's okay…..

intlzncster

Reaction Score
Danzz good news for me is I did lose lbs and I refuse to mention how much because it tells of how much I need to lose!! LOL……not the way to do it!

Now if you just stay permanently dehydrated, you'll keep the weight off. I'm still disappointed this thread isn't about defecation. It's not very funny this way.

Reaction Score
Now if you just stay permanently dehydrated, you'll keep the weight off. I'm still disappointed this thread isn't about defecation. It's not very funny this way.

Ok then I will tell you that I went through 2 pairs of gym shorts while puking and not being able to cork the other end……….some made it to the floor! You happy now…….:eek:

By the way, no exaggeration!;)

intlzncster

Reaction Score
Ok then I will tell you that I went through 2 pairs of gym shorts while puking and not being able to cork the other end……….some made it to the floor! You happy now…….:eek:

By the way, no exaggeration!;)

Hilarious! Good save.

Reaction Score
So, 6 weeks later it's made it's way from Asia. You could blame me, but I'm not the person who traveled back to CT and passed it on this time. Not pleasant, and those that haven't experienced it yet don't want it unless it's good for the mojo. On that count, take one for the team. A whole new meaning to, Go UCONN!

Reaction Score
So, 6 weeks later it's made it's way from Asia. You could blame me, but I'm not the person who traveled back to CT and passed it on this time. Not pleasant, and those that haven't experienced it yet don't want it unless it's good for the mojo. On that count, take one for the team. A whole new meaning to, Go UCONN!
It's not just CT. It's running rampant through schools in New Hampshire... the grandsons all had it last night.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
Sounds like Norovirus. Extremely contagious, and it runs through you like a Nadav Henefeld fast break!

Reaction Score
My school has been hit hard with both this one and one that has no gastro-issues. I've had both and let me tell you, the other is no picnic either. Fever, chills, deep coughs, tons of mucus, aches, you name it. I had that one on Wednesday-Thursday. Just like that, I'm fine today. Of course, I felt more and more like myself as Amida's and-one happened.

temery, We actually got permission to postpone MCAS as we had one class with 7 students in attendance last week. 7.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
So basically, I'm not leaving the house for 3 months.

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
Sounds like Norovirus. Extremely contagious, and it runs through you like a Nadav Henefeld fast break!
Exactly and it has been much more prevalent across the country the last six months.

Reaction Score
CC how is your nephew? I could see this thing being brutal to younger kids who don't drink enough water and fluids, the dehydration is fast and non stop!! Hope he's okay…..

Turned out ok.
Couple scrips and several IV bags later he is fine. After the usual 6 hours in the ER.

Home and ready for the UCONN game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer