OT- The Return of the GOAT | The Boneyard

OT- The Return of the GOAT

Reaction Score
No, Jimmy C isn't returning to man the sidelines for the Huskies unfortunately.

But, Tiger is back today! What are your expectations?

There seems to be a different buzz around what feels like his 10th comeback. He had a last ditch surgery on his back which is supposedly a total fix. Says hes pain free for the first time in years. Apparently hes bombing the ball again. His attitude and outlook seems great, says "hes loving life now", and wants to give his kids and the young stars today a feel for what things used to be like.

Swing looks pretty good from what I've seen the last few days. Certainly a lot less stiff than last year. I still cringe when I see him really go after it and just expect his back to explode. Apparently, he shot a bogey free front 9 Tuesday and an unofficial 3 or 4 under by estimates yesterday in the pro-am.

What are your expectations for the Hero World Challenge and beyond? Can he finish top 10 this week? (very small field). Do you think his back holds up and he can sustain a somewhat normal schedule for 2018 (say 15-20 tourneys?). Can he ever win a major again? Obviously he is never going to be return to his former glory, but can he return to the top 10 in owgr and challenge for a few wins/ maybe a major a year for a few years?

Reaction Score
I do think he can win the odd tournament again. Major? I lean No, but let's see who shows up this week. Is it Tiger or Eldrick?

Reaction Score
I take it back, 2-under through 10, 2 off the lead. He's winning the Slam this year!

Reaction Score
If he finishes all 4 rounds uninjured it will be a success. Hopefully, he won't embarrass himself and finish last by a wide margin. I am a major Tiger fan and will always route for him. He's a fighter and will never quit. It's a process....

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom