OT TAMU "Chalk Talk" Gone Horribly Wrong | The Boneyard

OT TAMU "Chalk Talk" Gone Horribly Wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Crowd reaction shots:
black-woman-looking-shocked-surprised-look-on-her-face.jpg

o-SHOCKED-WOMAN-facebook.jpg

Reaction Score
One of these coaches is the guy that supposedly encouraged Incognito to haze the Stanford lineman (whose name I forget).

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Good advice on those screens. We'd all be pleased if UConn's OLine was able to execute at that level this season.

Reaction Score
One of these coaches is the guy that supposedly encouraged Incognito to haze the Stanford lineman (whose name I forget).

I saw that, too. He has a lawsuit going against Ted Wells, claiming that Wells twisted the evidence to misrepresent what happened and railroad him. You would think, out of anyone, he would be aware of how people might be offended by statements that he thinks are "funny" and err on the side of caution.

Reaction Score
Incredibly classless and crude. This is what happens when schools forget they are supposed to be first and foremost institutions of higher learning.

Reaction Score
What a bunch of schmucks at TAMU. I had no idea it was that blatant and egregious until I saw these particular shots. The notion that this was just some thoughtless misunderstanding no longer deserves the benefit of the doubt.

Reaction Score
This stuff is supposed to be funny and in the proper setting you'd get some laughs. That wasn't the proper setting, but making it out like people should be fired is ridiculous.

Suspend them for embarrassing the school and move on. A joke gone bad.

Reaction Score
If a professor did that, he'd be unemployed.
Those are probably real bullet points from OL meetings intended to be funny and not shared in a "chalk talk".

I'd have to know under what context would a professor have those as bullet points for any presentation?

Again, we are so quick to be offended these days. Wtf, laugh a little people.

Jax Husky

Larry Taylor did nothing wrong
Reaction Score
This stuff is supposed to be funny and in the proper setting you'd get some laughs. That wasn't the proper setting, but making it out like people should be fired is ridiculous.

Suspend them for embarrassing the school and move on. A joke gone bad.

Given the general perception of the culture in College football after Baylor, Colorado back in the 90s and Jeremy Stevens, telling women to spread their legs is incredibly stupid. It proves the overarching patronistic attitudes of those running the sport. This hurts all of college football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom