OT: Stock trading | Page 135 | The Boneyard

OT: Stock trading

Reaction Score
If you don’t have even a small % in crypto you are simply missing out.
Took me a while to get involved but so glad I took your advice last summer and bought $LINK. Have added 5 others along the way and I’m really excited about the future. Thanks again, I owe you a DM soon.

Reaction Score
I am having an absolutely great day today. Hope the rest of you are too.
Congrats.

I'm down 3.5% today overall. ABML, HQGE, MVIS, NNDM, PLUG, RIDE, UAVS, WKHS all doggin' it. Almost everything in my portfolio is in the red.

Reaction Score
At least all of my crypto has covered my SENS losses :)

Thought I was a moron for buying 20,000 doge after I missed the first runup.

Reaction Score
Doge to the moon let’s goooooo. Started buying at .004. This is absurd.

I have a lot of Doge too and am so conflicted at when to sell at this point. It seems illogical at every bump up but I cant figure out when to sell at this point. Watching it hit about 20 cents today was crazy but it barely dipped after. Whats the end game?

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
I have a lot of Doge too and am so conflicted at when to sell at this point. It seems illogical at every bump up but I cant figure out when to sell at this point. Watching it hit about 20 cents today was crazy but it barely dipped after. Whats the end game?
Honestly, I’m in for such a small investment I don’t care if it goes to zero. It’s worth the ride. Entertainment bucks. Remember when people lost their mind when Bitcoin hit $1000? And then again at $10,000? And then again at $20,000? Etc etc. If my investment can pay off my student loans or my mortgage or something I’ll probably sell. I don’t care about money that much. You?

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Strictly a pump and dump coin. Should get your initial investment out and let the rest be a moon bag.

Reaction Score
Doge is a culture coin. There is no value to it except that people have chose it as the coin to pump- crypto’s GameStop. But for that reason it is a redistribution of wealth in people’s minds. Musk wants to see $1 Doge and he just might. Question is how easy will it be to sell down the road.
I’d take my money out - but it cost me almost nothing so I’m kinda like wtf - let’s see what happens over the next few years.

Reaction Score

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
If you own doge (or anything else volatile) on Robinhood, SoFi, WeBull, etc I’d get it out of there ASAP.

These companies will not be able to pay you out if things really take off.

Reaction Score
My son is in tech and while riding our bikes one day he tried to explain to me why crypto currencies are a legitimate store of value. For the life of me I can’t understand it.

I‘ve been in business and finance my entire career and I’ve accepted that this is something that is beyond my ability to comprehend.

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
My son is in tech and while riding our bikes one day he tried to explain to me why crypto currencies are a legitimate store of value. For the life of me I can’t understand it.
Same story with me and my nephew. He explains and dabbles, I don't understand. Don't even get me started on "mining".

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
If you own doge (or anything else volatile) on Robinhood, SoFi, WeBull, etc I’d get it out of there ASAP.

These companies will not be able to pay you out if things really take off.

Yeah. Was thinking of @FriarJ I would unload it all now

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom