OT: Stock trading | Page 121 | The Boneyard

OT: Stock trading

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
My buddy made a great prediction and move today. Wish I followed him. He said that since traditional markets were closed, crypto would pop. He threw down on a bunch of cryptos, they popped, and then he got out. Easy money.

Reaction Score
My buddy made a great prediction and move today. Wish I followed him. He said that since traditional markets were closed, crypto would pop. He threw down on a bunch of cryptos, they popped, and then he got out. Easy money.

Interesting - what did he buy? Overall crypto was pretty quiet yesterday, with most of my stuff flatish. But I didn't watch intraday too much.

SENS is on a roll today - up 17% already.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
Interesting - what did he buy? Overall crypto was pretty quiet yesterday, with most of my stuff flatish. But I didn't watch intraday too much.

I was just going to post this - I picked the stock up a little late (3.76) but I'm still up 36% ATM.

Reaction Score
I was just going to post this - I picked the stock up a little late (3.76) but I'm still up 36% ATM.

I got in at 3.71 but can't complain. Wonder where I should push the eject button?

Reaction Score
I got in at 3.71 but can't complain. Wonder where I should push the eject button?
DXCM Dexcom CGM is their competition and has TV commercials all over and its currently $400 a share. SENS is internal CGM and a better product I say hold a little longer

I hope people jumped on TRCH. Mentioned here sub 1 and sub 2.
Now 4.70. Up 70% today

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
Their continuous Glucose Monitoring product is a game changer for brittle diabetics and great piece of mind for any type 1 diabetics. I don't know what the future holds but at the least if the patent holds someone like BD is going to gobble them up.

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score

Not sure exactly what he bought, but on my screen every crypto went up Monday. He was happy.

Reaction Score
DXCM Dexcom CGM is their competition and has TV commercials all over and its currently $400 a share. SENS is internal CGM and a better product I say hold a little longer

I hope people jumped on TRCH. Mentioned here sub 1 and sub 2.
Now 4.70. Up 70% today

Interesting product - DXCM has a 40B market cap - so if they get the product right there is a ton of room to run. I bought it in my IRA so might as well just sit on it. With a $1B market cap - and less than $100M of LT liabilities they can easily do a follow on offering as well to make sure they don't run out of cash.

Last edited:

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
RIOT has been very good to me

Reaction Score
Hit a home run with TRCH got it at 0.75 trying to figure out if I should keep holding

up 500% since I bought it

keep holding man.
Rumors META and Tesla share the same research suite address in NS, CA.
Use Nanoweb product as a de-icer / defogger for Tesla windshield ??

Plus, gotta at least stay for the special dividend

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Word in. Houston. With Keystone and its 100k jobs shut down, look into either direct investments (need big $ here) in physical West Texas oil wells or funds/ETFs that are pure plays. Direct brings significant Tax breaks.

Not drillers or services. Ownership of land, rig and crude oil produced under/from them.

In Houston. Trusted source. Gov Abbot will not yield to green pressure on this and he is going to let shipments flow freely to gulf coast or refineries. Easier to do than it sounds.

About $250k and up for quality direct opportunities with some dry well risk. Do the due diligence ... Or let a fund manager do it for you.

See on the interweb google search United Exploration llc.

Good day and good luck.

PS. I went in last week.

Reaction Score
I just can't bring myself to buy into the evil empires of the Amazons or Walmarts. I'm actually hoping for them to get broken up...maybe go bust and disappear. I know it won't happen, but a guy can dream.
IMHO. Amazon and Walmart are the pretty near future's retail/ consumer banks. To an extent they already are. I boyght the big 4 US money center banks after the C19 market panic feeling too big to fail syndrome meant limited risk. No crazy numbers; I am out of the 4 at about +70% in less than a year. Straight trades. No options. I just don't see another big run maybe ever again with the above 2 companies, crypto and more.

W tf do I know?

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom