OT: Spelling Bee Champion Incredible Hooper As Well! | The Boneyard

OT: Spelling Bee Champion Incredible Hooper As Well!

Reaction Score

Zaila Avant-Garde is just 13 years old but she’s already won the National Spelling Bee and… is also a terror on the court! She also holds Guinness world record for most dribbles(correct me if I’m wrong)!!! I’m not sure if this is entirely off topic because I’m sure Geno/Dawn/Kim will be at her doorsteps VERY SOON!

Reaction Score
I Did type OT in the thread title but it didn’t show up here.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Geno better not call to congratulate her or he’ll risk the new WBB HC at Vandy hitting him with a recruiting violation………

Reaction Score
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Oh, and she’s also your 2021 Spelling Bee Champion . . . incredible! Introducing Zaila Avant-Garde <a href="https://post original url/dPsw4Bwh3j">pic.twitter.com/dPsw4Bwh3j</a></p>&mdash; Joshua Dorkin (@jrdorkin) <a href="">July 9, 2021</a></blockquote>

Will Shea get to her before Geno does?

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
This kid's eye to hand coordination and balance are awesome!

The shot of her juggling while balancing on two balls is phenomenal. So is riding a unicycle and juggling multiple balls at the same time. The kicker for me is her ability to juggle multiple balls blind-folded. Talk about "no-look" passes. :eek: Perfect balance and body control. Zaila Avant-garde....come on down. :)

Last edited:

Carnac

Reaction Score

Zaila Avant-Garde is just 13 years old but she’s already won the National Spelling Bee and… is also a terror on the court! She also holds Guinness world record for most dribbles(correct me if I’m wrong)!!! I’m not sure if this is entirely off topic because I’m sure Geno/Dawn/Kim will be at her doorsteps VERY SOON!

Zaila Avant-garde's birth name was Heard. Zaila's father changed her surname from Heard to Avant-garde in homage to the jazz great John Coltrane. For years she has found other avenues of success. In this video, she is awarded a full scholarship to "Sports Academy". Here is an up close and personal look at Zaila. She is fantastic!!

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Zaila Avant-garde's birth name was Heard. Zaila's father changed her surname from Heard to Avant-garde in homage to the jazz great John Coltrane. For years she has found other avenues of success. In this video is is awarded a full scholarship to "Sports Academy". Here is an up close and personal look at Zaila.

Wow! I had no idea at all. That’s very cool thanks for informing me.

Carnac

Reaction Score

Check out the 3rd photo. Paige, Jalen, and Zaila.

Zaila posing with two already great basketball players. The ironic thing is that she at 13 years old, can do things with basketballs neither of them have ever dreamed of doing.....that and spelling obscure words seldom used in everyday conversation notwithstanding. Nice of them to acknowledge her and take a photo with her. :)

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom