OT - Rising Pint at the Rent this Sat 5/14 | The Boneyard

OT - Rising Pint at the Rent this Sat 5/14

Status
Not open for further replies.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Going for my first ever Rising Pint brewfest this weekend. Very excited and pumped. A day without the little ones and drinking beer all afternoon! Can't beat it.

Anyone have anything to share that I'd need to know? I remember a few posts about this last year I believe. Anyone else going? Looks like it's pretty big. I go to the Brewfest at Mohegan the past two years and had a blast. Looking forward to this!

For anyone interested here's the site: Beer Festivals in CT | Rising Pint BrewFest

Reaction Score
Gone to the last 3. Words of advice: pace yourself...at least for the first hour, no the Onyx booth is not a good idea regardless of how cute the girl working it may be and lastly and most importantly PRETZEL NECKLACE

mikedog10

Tailgating Enthusiast
Reaction Score
Gone to the last 3. Words of advice: pace yourself...at least for the first hour, no the Onyx booth is not a good idea regardless of how cute the girl working it may be and lastly and most importantly PRETZEL NECKLACE
You forgot the most important piece of advice we have learned at Rising Pint brewfests over the years... no good every comes from post-Rentschler gentlemen's clubs!

UCFBfan

Reaction Score
Awesome time today. Field looked good....as did many of the female patrons in the concourse! :D

3HZg7yt.jpg

UCFBfan

Reaction Score
How do we get a picture of the field but not one of the female patrons? Bad job by you.
I tried but the wife was wondering what I was doing! Had too many to drink before the thought crossed my mind so my under the cover photo taking skills were clearly impaired

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom