OT RIP Demaryius Thomas | The Boneyard

OT RIP Demaryius Thomas

Reaction Score
Sad just 33, would’ve thought he would be nearing 40 feel like he played a decade and was done playing 5 years ago. Just a notch below the HOF never a flashy diva receiver.

Reaction Score
Glad we don't have the ban on obits like the one imposed on the women's board. Sometimes these posts are the first way I hear of them and sometimes people have had interesting personal experience with the departed. I hope obits never get banned here.

WestHartHusk

$3M a Year With March Off
Reaction Score
Glad we don't have the ban on obits like the one imposed on the women's board. Sometimes these posts are the first way I hear of them and sometimes people have had interesting personal experience with the departed. I hope obits never get banned here.
In fairness the women’s board was starting to look like legacy.com.

Reaction Score
Not really a personal experience but the broncos are sponsored by the children's hospital where my wife works and Broncos players and Avs players have been frequent visitors over the years. Wife didn't meet him but was around when DT and vonn miller made a visit several yrs ago and they were both just incredible with the staff and especially the kids. As has been alluded to in a lot of stories on him, he's beloved here for much more than his on field accolades.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom