OT:Recommendations for Miami Airport Hotels | The Boneyard

OT:Recommendations for Miami Airport Hotels

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
Can anyone suggest a reasonably priced, decent hotel at or very near the Miami FL airport, preferably with free parking. Going to an event at UMiami but an early morning flight home to CT.

Reaction Score
I've always had luck using Hotwire inside and outside the US. The hotel is described, including amenities and the distance to your location (e.g. the airport) or within a shaded area, but you don't know which hotel it is until you book. Sometimes they will say "it will be one of these". I particularly use it in NYC where I only need to know the area where it is located and the stars.

Understandably, some people are not comfortable not knowing which it is when they book.

Trivago is another site that says which other site (e. g. Hotels.com) is the cheapest for a particular named hotel.

Also, check car rental prices out for picking up at the airport or away from the airport. Although more of a pain, but typically you can save some $'s.

good luck

Reaction Score
There’s a hotel connected directly to the airport it was reasonably priced rooms somewhat on the small side

I think it’s called Miami International Hotel. It’s the only hotel directly connected/inside the airport

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01
Top Bottom