OT ~ Paging SeoulHuskyFan and/or CTMike | The Boneyard

OT ~ Paging SeoulHuskyFan and/or CTMike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Since you both appear to potentially have contacts in South Korea - can you PLEASE find this girl and provide her a UConn Football Jersey to refilm this video for us to play @ the Rent? Thanks!

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
She's looking for votes on a web page competition, we could probably work something out. Sounds like she's not living in Korea though... tee.jpg

Reaction Score
That video looks like an audition tape for future consideration to the USC, UCLA, or Oregon pom-pom squads.

Reaction Score
She's got my vote!!!

Hyuna is the girl in Gangnam Style and I somehow ended up here. This Korean Pop music is addicting (the knock-out South Korean women doesn't hurt either).

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Since you both appear to potentially have contacts in South Korea - can you PLEASE find this girl and provide her a UConn Football Jersey to refilm this video for us to play @ the Rent? Thanks!

My fiance is wondering what the hell I'm listening to... that's ok... haha.

If you want this specific girl, that's harder than just asking some of the attractive females that my brother knows... he's flying in for the Maryland game... I'll have to see about sending him back to Seoul with some UConn swag...

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
And for the record... I completely seriously asked my bro to find a way to ask PSY to fly out to party with us at the Maryland game. He gave some BS response about not knowing PSY. Which... ok... I get, but I know that he knows someone that knows someone that knows PSY. He just has to be resourceful...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom