OT OBJ trade rumors | The Boneyard

OT OBJ trade rumors

Reaction Score
Reports are that the Vikings are offering a
2 & 5 for him, if it happens, GM Gettleman wll start to look more like a genius for unloading him last year.

The Giants signed some quality guys this offseason. Who knows, maybe they can start turning the corner.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Also, there is no question his quality of play will go further down if they are playing in empty stadiums this season.

Reaction Score
As a Vikings fan who got really rich from the Diggs trade. I would abso--lutely pay a 2&5 for OBJ

Reaction Score
OBJ isn’t going anywhere. The Browns will be in the playoffs this season.

Reaction Score
You'll never see OBJ produce near the levels he did early on. His weaknesses have been exposed, both physically and mentally. His career is made on his personal style, the "tricks" he does during pregame warmups and a very, very few select amazing highlights over a career.

Reaction Score
I’d be shocked if the Vikings brought in OBJ after getting rid of a lesser headache in Diggs.

Tbh, I think Diggs had some issues with being “second fiddle” to Thielen. They are 1a, 1b regardless.

I don’t think the headaches were an issue, I thought the Vikes handled the situation perfectly.

Reaction Score
It all went downhill once he brought the WR crew on that yacht while eli and the rest of the team were preparing for the playoff game at green bay.
If memory serves correctly Eli would have completed his first 13 or 14 throws if not for four brutal drops by OBJ and Shepard including two in the end zone.
Probably cost us the damn game.

Reaction Score
It all went downhill once he brought the WR crew on that yacht while eli and the rest of the team were preparing for the playoff game at green bay.
If memory serves correctly Eli would have completed his first 13 or 14 throws if not for four brutal drops by OBJ and Shepard including two in the end zone.
Probably cost us the damn game.

Your memory is spot on and you are correct. He's been nothing since, amazing how great he was and how far he is from that player now. As a Giant fan I felt it would kill them to trade him, how wrong I was.

Reaction Score
Not sure of the Bucs cap space situation but I wonder if Brady would push them to trade for OBJ. Basically go all in for 2 years while Tom is there.

TB12 throwing to OBJ, Evans, Godwin, Brate, and Howard would be ridiculous!

Reaction Score
Not sure of the Bucs cap space situation but I wonder if Brady would push them to trade for OBJ. Basically go all in for 2 years while Tom is there.

TB12 throwing to OBJ, Evans, Godwin, Brate, and Howard would be ridiculous!

Bruce Arians already shot Antonio Brown due to chemistry. Not sure how far away OBJ is from that status.

Reaction Score
Your memory is spot on and you are correct. He's been nothing since, amazing how great he was and how far he is from that player now. As a Giant fan I felt it would kill them to trade him, how wrong I was.
Yes but should have paid less and gotten waaaaayyyyy more.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom