OT Nice NYT article on Mikaela Shiffrin | The Boneyard

OT Nice NYT article on Mikaela Shiffrin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olde Coach

Rip, Olde Coach
Reaction Score
Mikaela is absolutely the nicest teen-ager I have ever known. HER HUMILITY IS EVEN GREATER THAN HER TALENT.

She will be the face of the US Ski Team in Russia next month. And she will get a huge amount of press. It will worth your time to read and to watch everything you can find about her -- beginning with this article linked by Zorro.

If you love excellence in Sports, you will love getting to know Mikaela. (She is a one name athlete in Europe)

Mikaela spent 5 happy and productive years at Burke Mountain Academy where she is loved and appreciated by everyone in the Burke community.

I'll have more to say about her as the games get closer, and progress. Mikaela's events (Slalom and Giant Slalom) are in the closing three days.

Todays article in the NYT has a ton of information in it. --- including the kind of things that fascinate Boneyarders ----- like she can ride a unicycle and juggle at the same time. Even Stewie can't do that.

Stay tuned.

OC

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Todays article in the NYT has a ton of information in it. --- including the kind of things that fascinate Boneyarders ----- like she can ride a unicycle and juggle at the same time. Even Stewie can't do that.
That we know of. :rolleyes:

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
Bet she could if she tried. Stewie AND Maya.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom