OT: Mother (songs) | Page 3 | The Boneyard

OT: Mother (songs)

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Not a "Mother" song really but one that reminds me of my Mom. When I was little I would always help my Mom do the dishes. And every night we'd listen to Leo Sayer and/or Anne Murray at full volume. I don't care what anyone says, this is good stuff right here :)

Last edited:

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
My gosh, looking around there are a million of them! This is sorta nice: Mariah Carey and Boys II Men ...One Sweet Day

Reaction Score
Easily the worst song these guys ever recorded:

IMO that song and "Miss Gradenko" should never have been written never mind recorded. Those two songs wrecked "Synchronicity" for me.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
IMO that song and "Miss Gradenko" should never have been written never mind recorded. Those two songs wrecked "Synchronicity" for me.

Really ? I kind of liked Miss Gradenko. Mother always pissed me off because back then it was only on LP (or cassette I guess) and I had to always get up and lift the needle to move it to the next song !!! Lol

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
This is one of my favorite cuts from traffic. I am awful at hearing lyrics. I've been listening to this song literally since it came out. I just looked up the lyrics, and it turns out I had picked up about 20% of them in the last 49 years, and they add a whole new dimension to it.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom