OT: Meghan Duffy [merged thread] | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: Meghan Duffy [merged thread]

Reaction Score
VT can be a difficult school to recruit from in the ACC. Most stakeholders understand that Kitley and Amoore were a unique boon to the program. Coach Duffy can hold her own on the sideline. Her challenge will be attracting recruits able to compete with ND, NC State, UNC, Louisville, and Duke in a region where she lacks relationships with HS coaches. She may have maxed out the Marquette platform. VT offers a step up, and the fan base expectations should prove reasonable. I’ve always respected he poised competitiveness and equanimity and will pray for her continued success.

Reaction Score
I wish her well. Good to see Big East coaches take on ”bigger” roles. Maybe the BE will become a good first step for the top mid-majors coaches.

Reaction Score
VT can be a difficult school to recruit from in the ACC. Most stakeholders understand that Kitley and Amoore were a unique boon to the program. Coach Duffy can hold her own on the sideline. Her challenge will be attracting recruits able to compete with ND, NC State, UNC, Louisville, and Duke in a region where she lacks relationships with HS coaches. She may have maxed out the Marquette platform. VT offers a step up, and the fan base expectations should prove reasonable. I’ve always respected he poised competitiveness and equanimity and will pray for her continued success.

I'm with you, FormerCTrez. It would seem a tough time to take over in Blacksburg, post-Kitley and Amoore, but I'll bet Megan will hold her own in the ever-burgeoning ACC.

It also reminds us of the decision by Georgia to hit the portal. Wonder where she'll head...
Relationships with high school coaches is pretty much a 1970s and 1980s concept

Reaction Score
I don't believe I have ever seen a VT game. I will miss seeing her coach 2-3 times a year.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom