OT: Matt Barkley....the USC QB... | The Boneyard

OT: Matt Barkley....the USC QB...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
looks like the fraternal twin of a hoopster we all know.
Who is the young woman?

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
images

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
Justin: thanks for the link.

I do wear glasses but it can't be just me who sees the similarity.

Elena.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Justin: thanks for the link.

I do wear glasses but it can't be just me who sees the similarity.

Elena.
hmmm don't see it.

But speaking of Barkley, this is pretty much an endorsement of NOT staying around for another year in college. Went from a most likely top 10 guaranteed money pick to a 3rd rounder.

Another note, Geno Smith fired his agent after he sat all night during the 1st round in the Green room and didn't get picked until the next day......by the Jets. Ouch.

Barkely might need to fire his advisers too.

Kait14

Kait the Great
Reaction Score
hmmm don't see it.

But speaking of Barkley, this is pretty much an endorsement of NOT staying around for another year in college. Went from a most likely top 10 guaranteed money pick to a 3rd rounder.

Another note, Geno Smith fired his agent after he sat all night during the 1st round in the Green room and didn't get picked until the next day......by the Jets. Ouch.

Barkely might need to fire his advisers too.

I'm sure that NFL teams are happy that he stayed another year because they were able to see how average of a quarterback he really is .. Go Ducks

Reaction Score
well.. he does have the Shea look.. lol.. but i think he is going too be a good quarterback in the NFL.. So what if he wasn't picked in the first round.. I'm sure he will be happy too prove people wrong as well as earn his money.. wasn't tom brady picked in the 2nd or 3rd round and looked how that turned out.. lol..

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
I'm sure that NFL teams are happy that he stayed another year because they were able to see how average of a quarterback he really is .. Go Ducks
True, but I don't know if he is too happy.

Reaction Score
well.. he does have the Shea look.. lol.. but i think he is going too be a good quarterback in the NFL.. So what if he wasn't picked in the first round.. I'm sure he will be happy too prove people wrong as well as earn his money.. wasn't tom brady picked in the 2nd or 3rd round and looked how that turned out.. lol..

Here's hoping he keeps his hair stylist -- Shea's may work for her but I can't see him going for the look.

Brady was actually a 6th round pick; and Barkley was actually a 4th rounder, not 3rd.

As to money, QB Ryan Tannehill went 8th overall last year; probably around where Barkley would have. Tannehill's contract (4-years) was $12.7MM with $7.7MM paid as signing bonus. Barkley will slot in for four years at approx. $2.5MM with $500k at signing. Tat's quite a bite.

Being an Eagles fan here's hoping he makes it up in his 2017 contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom