OT : Maryland's New Field? | The Boneyard

OT : Maryland's New Field?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
the best part of all this md crazy uniform and paint stuff is for us uconn fans. while every other fanbase rags on them for this stupid stuff as they should be, we also know RE and how much of a stiff he is. none of this is stuff he likes and we know he just smiles and nods.

Reaction Score
the best part of all this md crazy uniform and paint stuff is for us uconn fans. while every other fanbase rags on them for this stupid stuff as they should be, we also know RE and how much of a stiff he is. none of this is stuff he likes and we know he just smiles and nods.

Not to mention the hire of Locksley, and his "incentive based" contract...which hinges on MD being in the top 25 in recruiting on scout/rivals.
I can only imagine the meetings where RE chooses the kids they are going after, and Locksley goes nuts because they're all rated in the 200's at their positions, and Locksley is wondering how he's gonna feed his family. Or when Locksley wants to go after a highly-rated kid who has questionable character, and randy doesnt like the idea.
I dont see that relationship lasting long. but RE will probably get fired before Locks...imo

Reaction Score
Ugly. I draw the line at bad uniforms, now we have bad fields too, I hate blue turf, should be outlawed

Reaction Score
I'm no apologist for Randy but he brought in a great recruiting class led by 2 stud RBs. If he can hold on for a year he might turn things around. He has a long contract which would necessitate a huge buyout $$$$.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I'm no apologist for Randy ...

If it walks like a duck...

But once MD decided that they were going to market the FB team with gimmicks, why would they hire a humorless churl as the front man?

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
if u guys want to see a cool field. goto to tcu fans hangout. killer frogs.com. there is a post there where a guy gets thru a fence during the construction and takes a bunch of pics of the place about 60% done. amazing. place looks like a gladiator movie prop. very cool stuff they did. they kept it small but really went 100% on gameday looks and stuff. makes me dream here....we have a nice stadium in the rent. its not the lego set ucf built and its not tcu/minn new and cool. its just fine for us right now but man oh man i would be joking if i didn't dream of the day...

Reaction Score
Don't get me wrong, I love the Rent but after seeing those pics I am extremely jealous of TCU. That's the kind of pitch to a stadium I was talking about last year that I wish the Rent had, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom