OT - Louisville Defensive Line Coach/Recruiting Coordinator Hosed | The Boneyard

OT - Louisville Defensive Line Coach/Recruiting Coordinator Hosed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
http://www.cbssports.com/collegefoo...-assistants-to-be-hit-with-ncaas-dreaded-101s

"...Another active coach who is expected to be informed of hefty allegations from the NCAA investigation when the Notice of Allegations is delivered, a source told CBSSports.com, is former UM assistant Clint Hurtt, the current Louisville defensive line coach/associate head coach and recruiting coordinator for the Cardinals.

"They are pretty much throwing everything at him," the source said of Hurtt. "They have him on essentially everything that was brought to the attention of the NCAA, some of which has been publicly known because of (Shapiro) but there are some other things that did not involve Shapiro that they're charging him with."

"Hurtt, in his third season at Louisville, has been integral in coach Charlie Strong re-building of the Cardinals program. In 2011, Hurtt was even hailed by ESPN.com's National Recruiter of the Year for his role in helping Louisville land standout quarterback Teddy Bridgewater, among others."

Reaction Score
Pretty much a joke that this guy has been employed for the last 2 years afters the allegations that were made. Strong is a good coach, but I put the over/under on Ville going on probation at 3 years.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
I'm sure he went to Louisville wanting to start over with a clean slate. Um, right?

Reaction Score
The guy has been a jerk since his days at FIU so any trouble he finds himself in is fine by me. He should have had the good sense to do what Aubrey Hill did and step down from his job at Florida when all this stuff was really breaking, but he didn't and Louisville, like most athletic programs, wasn't going to make him as long as he was bringing in some players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom