OT: Lottery drawing... | Page 3 | The Boneyard

OT: Lottery drawing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
alright so here are my lil cuz's plans he texted me: he said the lump sum after taxes is now +300mil. first off hes banking 100mil and 50 mil on the side to do some things/invest/college- like a jeep all lifted (remind u this is a hs kid haha).he said uconn gets 100 of the 300+.

-give $20mil to soccer/baseball/lax for there new fields. yes mens lax...part of this is that these three programs will take over the fball complex. this becomes the nicest pf for non big time sports in the country to go along with there brand new fields. do w/e we need to inside burton to make enough locker rooms possible.

-$20mil to uconn puck to build a 5k barn with all the goodies for a major facility to make the program rise and be sucessful quick.

-$10 mil for the bball pf, seems like were almost there laready, "i just want the naming rights- JIM CALHOUN PF..." i lol'd.

-$5mil for buying land near and around bc. he wants to kill off any areas for bc to expand its school in any way. (so funny) and make it hard for them to park for fball games.

$45mil-rebuild a new football pf in the sports area of campus. now the things u wished u changed can be done...also give it two indoor fields

Reaction Score
if someone wins here, can we have a boneyard rager? rent out a huge space, get all electric daisy carnival up in that bit@h. invite all the famous alums (i mean who wouldnt want to go to the megamillions boneyard party?) and good recruits (haha just kidding, but really from that thread on the basketball board it looks like we'll have 40 lawyers there anywhere). drinkin games with P and Calhoun. Just every red blooded Connecticut mans dream.

Reaction Score
if someone wins here, can we have a boneyard rager? rent out a huge space, get all electric daisy carnival up in that bit@h. invite all the famous alums (i mean who wouldnt want to go to the megamillions boneyard party?) and good recruits (haha just kidding, but really from that thread on the basketball board it looks like we'll have 40 lawyers there anywhere). drinkin games with P and Calhoun. Just every red blooded Connecticut mans dream.

Wow, a rage with 40 drunk lawyers celebrating someone's money.

Or, as we call it in the office, "Tuesday."

Reaction Score
On second thought if this is only BL's Tuesday, can we just recreate his Friday's?

Reaction Score
If I win I'm buying thousands of blue clad blow up dolls to fill the stadium by kickoff.

My Econ professor once said that with the government tossing around such huge budget deficit numbers, most people can't really comprehend the huge difference between a million and a billion dollars.
He gave us this illustration. If I gave you $1Million and you spent $1,000 per day, it would take you 3 years. If I gave you $1Billion it would take 3,000 years.

Good luck tonight.

Reaction Score
I will pay solid $$$ to get Burton's name off the Burton Shenkman complex. And then I would throw a couple mil at improvements.

Reaction Score
Randy was one of the winners, he will put his name on the Maryland training facility and buy job insurance for the next 5 seasons.

Reaction Score
Randy was one of the winners, he will put his name on the Maryland training facility and buy job insurance for the next 5 seasons.

No those were conflicting reports. The actual reports came in and one U of Md fans did win and will use some of the money for a buyout. I wonder who they are trying to buyout?

Reaction Score
640 million... if I win... I'll give 100 million to UConn to upgrade Hockey and to start men's and women's LAX. I'll then give the rest to someone who needs it... me. :D

start a wrestling program too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog