OT: link to PGA scoreboard | The Boneyard

OT: link to PGA scoreboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
http://www.golfchannel.com/tours/pga-of-america/2013/pga-championship/?hj=xfs#

Last major of the year at Oak Hill in Rochester. I have heard nothing but raves about the course
from the likes of Tiger, Phil, Rory etc. Really tough and really fair seems to sum it up.
Having said that, these evaluations from the pros are pretty much pish-tosh for this audience.
Of far more significance is the opinion offered by Olde Coach who has played the course several times thanks to friendship with some members....and he gives it a very strong okey-dokey. Now THAT is an opinion worth considering.

H

Huskyfan23

Yeah I have head the same Blake. It seems that if you can drive the ball accurately off the tee then you have a very good chance of putting up a good number. It is the type of course that is extremely tough but also rewards good play with the chance to score extremely well. As tight as the fairways are I think guys like Henrik Stenson and Zach Johnson {who happens to be the hottest golfer on tour right now} have a great chance. I also have a feeling that come Sunday there will be a number of players within striking distance that could lead to a very exciting finish.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Found a link for Live streaming of Tiger's Group Link

I did register, but can't get the player to work. Wondering if any1 else will be able to view the streaming?

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
Found a link for Live streaming of Tiger's Group Link

I did register, but can't get the player to work. Wondering if any1 else will be able to view the streaming?
Not working.

Reaction Score
Not a golf fan but I tried it, just for you, and it worked. No registration was necessary.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
What Browser are you using and do you have any adblock software enable? I did disable mind and it still doesn't work. Thanks.

Not a golf fan but I tried it, just for you, and it worked. No registration was necessary.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
I'm using the same, don't understand. I know I'm not the only one that is experiencing problems as others on twitter are reporting the same issue.

vtcwbuff

Civil War Buff
Reaction Score
I'm using the same, don't understand. I know I'm not the only one that is experiencing problems as others on twitter are reporting the same issue.

I had no problem with either IE8 or Firefox. No registration required - just a short intro commercial.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Tiger in danger of not making the cut. Sitting at +2.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Two birdies in a row bring Tiger to EVEN.

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
They are going waaaay lower than expected. The rain has softened the course....widened the fairways... and allowed them to fire at pins.
4th major pressure will kick in at some point... 9 under leads now....maybe 13 under wins?

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Both Tiger and Phil are struggling and would appear to be out of it. Both have been so hot of late, so it is pretty baffling in the face of so many subpar rounds hit by others on this PGA course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom