OT: Laker fix is on | The Boneyard

OT: Laker fix is on

Status
Not open for further replies.

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
Golden State outplayed LA most of the game but the zebras did everything they could to keep the Lakers close. Lakers were constantly being rewarded with foul shots with minimal contact. Final free throw disparity was 50 to 16. Wow...just Wow

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
Their coach is now saying that Kobe may have a torn Achilles...ouch!

Reaction Score
yea, and they called a foul on the play that kobe blew his achilles out, the foul call on Curry when he was defending Blake was BS as well. Besides the foul calls GS executed horribly down the stretch, they took the ball out of Curry's hands too fast, they should've never had Thompson trying to initiate the offense on that possession where he got away with stepping out of bounds and then Jack eventually caught the ball out of bounds.

Reaction Score
In the month of April Dantoni played Kobe 230 mins out of a possible 240....and he's 34 years old. besides his belief that Pau and Dwight couldn't play together, that is a fireable offense.

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
In the month of April Dantoni played Kobe 230 mins out of a possible 240....and he's 34 years old. besides his belief that Pau and Dwight couldn't play together, that is a fireable offense.
You think dantoni dictates how many minutes Kobe plays? That's Kobe's decision

Reaction Score
Kobe played 34 minutes a game 2 years ago at younger age under Phil Jackson, he's been at 38 min the last two seasons cuz Mike Brown and Dantoni are idiots, if they wanted to keep his minutes down they could. No way would he be playing this many minutes under Phil, or even guys like Pop or Doc. Plus Dantoni has a history of this, played Nash crazy minutes when he first came back from injury, played Lin a ton when he first cracked the rotation, rode the outta Amare his first year as Knick, this is what he does.

Reaction Score

Kobe's injury seems like karma for all this skullduggery at this point.

Reaction Score
The fix has been in for the last month, I have league pass, it's kind of crazy. I've come to the realization in the last however many years that sports/officiating isn't all on the up and up but it's insane with the Lakeshow. If you're a big nba fan you will remember the Lakers v. Sacramento series and the Lakers v. Phoenix series, well that's been going on the last month.

Reaction Score
So someone made a compilation of every foul call during last night's Warriors vs. Lakers game. Obviously the refs weren't biased at all.

Reaction Score
you're a gnikcvf clown dude.

I guess Bill Simmons is a gnikcvf clown, along with any non-Laker fan with the gift of sight who saw that video

Look at the free throw differentials the Lakers have had down the stretch. I know, I know, it's because they're so young and explosive and dynamic. Oh wait... that's the opposite of what they are.

Reaction Score
Golden State commits the second most fouls in the league. They were essentially intentionally fouling Howard most of the game.

The Lakers have such a big difference because they have Dwight and they had Kobe. That's it.

And yes, Bill Simmons is the pinnacle of objectivity when it comes to the Lakers and Kobe.

Reaction Score
I guess Bill Simmons is a gnikcvf clown, along with any non-Laker fan with the gift of sight who saw that video

Look at the free throw differentials the Lakers have had down the stretch. I know, I know, it's because they're so young and explosive and dynamic. Oh wait... that's the opposite of what they are.
god you're dense. i could care less about the stupid foul disparity. the point of my post was that you are an idiot for insinuating that a player's injury is due to karma.

like kobe or not, i really don't care, it's a classless thing to say. but i suppose that would be giving people on the internet too much credit.

but who knows, maybe i'm just overreacting due to the situation and my affinity for the player being discussed.

and yes, bill simmons is a giant gnikcvf clown. i thought we all agreed on that.

Reaction Score
It's hard to watch that video.
So many of the calls were crap.
Many, many came well after the "foul." It seems definite that the refs see something, but wait 1 second or so to see if the shot is going to fall or if possession is going to be lost. If so, they blow the whistle. If not, they let the play continue.

NBA definitely has integrity issues with the officiating. The guy they busted a few years back said it was wide spread. I don't doubt it. If not overtly, then maybe just by selection of refs who call the game a preferred way.

Reaction Score
Guess the teams on this graph:
2n22qnr.jpg

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
Now that Kobe is out, it will be interesting to see if the Lakers continue to 3 free throws for every 1 of the opponent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom