OT Kidney Stones | Page 4 | The Boneyard

OT Kidney Stones

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
Got a link? :p
No, but if you search for Urological articles from that time period and reference Dr. Martin Reichgut you might find something,

Curiouser
Reaction Score
OK, enough people have asked, so now we get to live the whole dire mess all over again.
Late summer, 1976. Or maybe it was 77.
Pain in stomach.
Appendicitis.
Appendix leaked.
Docs thought they got it in time and cleaned everything up.
Sent me home on the Friday before Labor Day.
4AM Saturday, I'm back, with a 105 degree temp.
Peritonitis.
"Wildfire" abscess filled every cavity in my torso.
And my sack. Stretched it to the size of a volley ball. Stretched skin so tight, blood vessels squeezed shut.
Gangrene ensued.
95% of sack removed. Just one little tab of undamaged tissue remained.
Several articles were written in medical journals about it.
Every night one of the two student nurses who were assigned to me would scrape puss off my nuts with gauze. It hurt ALMOST as much as a kidney stone stuck in the ureter.
One of them was particularly hot. I learned that everything down there still functioned, even with the guys hanging out in the open air.
I was on a refrigerated bed with a suction tube jammed through a gash in my side for months.
Eventually, they pushed the guys up into my abdomen and stitched that little tab of good tissue across the gap, and promised me that it would grow back.
The sent me home on the Friday after Thanksgiving.
Sack did grow back, but heavily favored the left side, where the little tab had been.
So now I have two left nuts.

Aren't you glad you asked?
There have been a lot of things shared on this board over the decades that I've been here, but nothing quite like this.

Reaction Score
OK, enough people have asked, so now we get to live the whole dire mess all over again.
Late summer, 1976. Or maybe it was 77.
Pain in stomach.
Appendicitis.
Appendix leaked.
Docs thought they got it in time and cleaned everything up.
Sent me home on the Friday before Labor Day.
4AM Saturday, I'm back, with a 105 degree temp.
Peritonitis.
"Wildfire" abscess filled every cavity in my torso.
And my sack. Stretched it to the size of a volley ball. Stretched skin so tight, blood vessels squeezed shut.
Gangrene ensued.
95% of sack removed. Just one little tab of undamaged tissue remained.
Several articles were written in medical journals about it.
Every night one of the two student nurses who were assigned to me would scrape puss off my nuts with gauze. It hurt ALMOST as much as a kidney stone stuck in the ureter.
One of them was particularly hot. I learned that everything down there still functioned, even with the guys hanging out in the open air.
I was on a refrigerated bed with a suction tube jammed through a gash in my side for months.
Eventually, they pushed the guys up into my abdomen and stitched that little tab of good tissue across the gap, and promised me that it would grow back.
The sent me home on the Friday after Thanksgiving.
Sack did grow back, but heavily favored the left side, where the little tab had been.
So now I have two left nuts.

Aren't you glad you asked?
I will never ever complain about my current pulled groin muscle again. Rich - God Bless you brother!

I am on my second gallon of water tonight.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
No, but if you search for Urological articles from that time period and reference Dr. Martin Reichgut you might find something,
I did search for it. Didn't find it but I'm happy to say that this thread and your post, made it to the top 6 in my Google search.

LOL

upload_2018-4-10_21-43-42.png

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
Every thread I start ends up turning very weird, very quickly.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Calling BS on that. Had them 3 times -- all in that portion of my life when 3 to 4 times a week would have been a slow week. Passed them all, but not without great pain getting them from kidney to bladder.

That's your problem: the article called for sex 3 to 4 times a week, and you exceeded that. Slow down and you'll be fine.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom