OT: Kenyon Martin Jr. | The Boneyard

OT: Kenyon Martin Jr.

Reaction Score
Went to see Cassius Stanley and Shareef O'neal play last night. Figured it was going to be a highlight filled game between the two. O'neal is highly overrated. He towered over people and still could get nothing done. Stanley is athletic but aside from a few flashy dunks, wasn't very impressive.

Kenyon Martin Jr. and Scottie Pippens kids also play for the team. Was super impressed with young K-Mart. Wish we could get an offer in to him. He's 6'6", 190, super athletic (like his dad), but with good ball handling skills, court vision and a better jump shot. He's not even ranked on 24/7, who have him 100% to Cinci, which makes sense. Obviously I'm no recruiter, but this kid is going to be a stud when he gets to college. He stole the show in a game where two highly ranked recruits were the big draw. I almost offered him a scholarship to UConn. Would have figured out how to work that out after.

olehead

Atomic Dogs!
Reaction Score
Went to see Cassius Stanley and Shareef O'neal play last night. Figured it was going to be a highlight filled game between the two. O'neal is highly overrated. He towered over people and still could get nothing done. Stanley is athletic but aside from a few flashy dunks, wasn't very impressive.

Kenyon Martin Jr. and Scottie Pippens kids also play for the team. Was super impressed with young K-Mart. Wish we could get an offer in to him. He's 6'6", 190, super athletic (like his dad), but with good ball handling skills, court vision and a better jump shot. He's not even ranked on 24/7, who have him 100% to Cinci, which makes sense. Obviously I'm no recruiter, but this kid is going to be a stud when he gets to college. He stole the show in a game where two highly ranked recruits were the big draw. I almost offered him a scholarship to UConn. Would have figured out how to work that out after.

Saw the game as well, on some site, maybe ballislife or a local Cali site. How is K-Mart Jr. not ranked? He is a beast. Agree with HuskyNationJE, he would be a good get. Oneal will be ok, KMart II was more impressive.

Reaction Score
Saw the game as well, on some site, maybe ballislife or a local Cali site. How is K-Mart Jr. not ranked? He is a beast. Agree with HuskyNationJE, he would be a good get. Oneal will be ok, KMart II was more impressive.
yeah, I live 2o minutes from the school and wanted to see Cassius. Harvard Westlake was 5 minutes from me. Pleasantly surprised by K-Mart. That's the kind of kid we could use.

kobe

Power Conference Enjoyer (Big 12)
Reaction Score
A lot conflicting information on Martin Jr. 247 lists him as having an offer but our recruiting guy swears he never got one. Also there were earlier comments from Martin Sr. that he didn't want to send his son to Cincinnati since that would be a ton of pressure on the kid having to play where his dad's jersey is retired (we only have 3 retired jerseys).

I guess we'll see how he develops since most don't have him as a high major player right now (for whatever reason). If it's true that he won't end up here, I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up at WVU with Huggs.

Reaction Score
A lot conflicting information on Martin Jr. 247 lists him as having an offer but our recruiting guy swears he never got one. Also there were earlier comments from Martin Sr. that he didn't want to send his son to Cincinnati since that would be a ton of pressure on the kid having to play where his dad's jersey is retired (we only have 3 retired jerseys).

I guess we'll see how he develops since most don't have him as a high major player right now (for whatever reason). If it's true that he won't end up here, I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up at WVU with Huggs.
If that is the case at Cinn. WVA makes sense.

Reaction Score

Few clips of him from the game I was at. Plays with heart every minute he's on the court. K-Mart is #4.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom