OT: Jeff Adrien causing some trouble | The Boneyard

OT: Jeff Adrien causing some trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I don't recall him being anything but a rock for Uconn.
Not a big nba fan but he's labeled a head case and trouble maker?

Was he like that at Uconn?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
There isn't a less idiotic write up of this?

"head case"
"lumbered"
"6-4"

Reaction Score

"head case"
"lumbered"
"6-4"
I thought the use of lumbered was funny.

He was arrested for stealing a car a month or two ago, so I presume that is where the "headcase" comment came from?

Reaction Score
They can say whatever they want, but we don't have to give them hits.
At least the article didn't connect him with UConn . . . . . we dodged a bullet there.

Reaction Score
I'm 6'4 and weigh 275 pounds and on my trips to NYC from Tampa, no one has ever asked me if I'm a guest in the hotel whenever I lumber inside (and at my weight, I'm always lumbering). This is very weird.

Reaction Score
Isn't the first nor the last person to cause a ruckus in a SoHo hotel. I hope he's ok though, I love JA.

Reaction Score

"head case"
"lumbered"
"6-4"

I love Adrien as much as the next UConn fan but given his actions the last couple months, I'd say "head case" sounds about right

tykurez

For Your Health
Reaction Score
He tweeted something weird the other day too - but think it's been deleted. Something about the Illuminati and MKUltra. Hope he's okay.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
On a serious note, this kind of matches up a little bit with the whole turning away and refusing to talk to the valet guys incident. Those are two similar, bizarre incidents in a short period of time. I don't like them calling him a headcase, but it seems like there's something going on with which he badly needs help.

Reaction Score
Sounds like Jeff has some problems lately, I hope he gets it figured out before he has very serious problems.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
He tweeted something weird the other day too - but think it's been deleted. Something about the Illuminati and MKUltra. Hope he's okay.

You serious? Paranoid sh_t.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
Is this Jeff Adrien or DMX??? First, I suspect some racial profiling by the hotel staff. Second, his street cred took a major hit for going all RuPaul tranny on the dude. Scratched his head and face with his nails??

Reaction Score
Sounds like some fear and loathing type . "The devil ether began to take hold."

Reaction Score
This sounds like some schizophrenic behavior. Comes out of nowhere; Adrien was never like this as far as we know. Kid needs a psych eval. ASAP. Sad to read too; guy was solid.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
This sounds like some schizophrenic behavior. Comes out of nowhere; Adrien was never like this as far as we know. Kid needs a psych eval. ASAP. Sad to read too; guy was solid.

I have no idea if that is part of it or not, but schizophrenia frequently does just sort of pop up out of nowhere in a lot of people around their late 20s. Let's just pray that's not what's happening to him.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
Is this Jeff Adrien or DMX??? First, I suspect some racial profiling by the hotel staff. Second, his street cred took a major hit for going all RuPaul tranny on the dude. Scratched his head and face with his nails??
I just checked his Twitter and he has a tweet sending prayers out to his bro DMX......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom