OT Jalen Brunson | The Boneyard

OT Jalen Brunson

Reaction Score
How is this guy not an allstar not even an allstar reserve. He has been awesome this year, don’t think the Knicks have had a pg playing this well since Walt Frazier, at this current pace that is.

Josh Hart looks like a solid move. The Knicks have a shot at winning a playoff series as long as their not playing the Celtics or Bucks for sure and probably don’t wanna play Cleveland.

Reaction Score
The Knicks have some interesting pieces, but still seem to need that A-level superstar that can help them make some real noise in the playoffs. As currently constructed, they are not going to put any fear into any of the top teams. Randle has played very well, but he's not someone I feel comfortable with getting a needed bucket late in a tight game. Hopeful that nucleus of the young pieces, like Brunson, Hart, Grimes & Robinson are enough to draw some interest from top-flight free agents.

Reaction Score
The Knicks have some interesting pieces, but still seem to need that A-level superstar that can help them make some real noise in the playoffs. As currently constructed, they are not going to put any fear into any of the top teams. Randle has played very well, but he's not someone I feel comfortable with getting a needed bucket late in a tight game. Hopeful that nucleus of the young pieces, like Brunson, Hart, Grimes & Robinson are enough to draw some interest from top-flight free agents.
Huge statement game by Randle of course he needs to prove it in the playoffs. Team is fun to watch.

Sure would love to have a superstar but who are you gonna get the only superstar I would really want is Giannis and that’s not happening. Got depth and the cap space situation is solid with Fournier coming off the books, have our picks in a deep draft.

Reaction Score
Nice couple of road wins by the Knicks this weekend at Miami & Boston. I definitely underestimated the impact that the Josh Hart pickup would make on the team. His impact on the game goes well beyond the number of points he scores. I still don't know if RJ Barrett can be a major piece of a championship team. I like RJ, but he is too inconsistent, especially from three. I'd rather he go in the mode of players like Jimmy Butler and Demar Derozan that don't shoot many threes, but still score at a high level with their mid-range game. But it's nice to have the Knicks being relevant again and a fun group to watch.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom