OT: It's Spring | The Boneyard

OT: It's Spring

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
The calendar says so. yeah, believe me I know that it has been a touch and go thing this year. But, though I have just made a contribution to the Dead Heads' Society of Drug Songs, I really think we should strive to make Spring come alive. At least in song that is. But it doesn't have to have spring in the lyrics; it just has to capture that Here Comes The Sun feeling. To this end I offer:

LasVegasYank

Never pay retail for anything.
Reaction Score
It's that time of the year. A mated pair of Mallard ducks who have taken up residence in a nearby pond were trying to make little ducks the other day as I drove by.

My wife and I have three large artificial wreaths, one for each of the seasons (it's Florida dummy) which we hang on the front door.

Lo and behold, a small bird has built a nest in the one hanging there now. I discovered it two days ago when I went to get the mail and the little thing nearly decapitated me flying away.

Anyways, we won't be changing the wreath anytime soon.

I'll let you know the address to send shower gifts to when our little feathered grandchildren are born.

Sifaka

O sol nascerá amanhã.
Reaction Score

Got my first copy for a buck from the local Texaco gas station around 1958.

image.jpeg

Last edited:

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
It's that time of the year. A mated pair of Mallard ducks who have taken up residence in a nearby pond were trying to make little ducks the other day as I drove by.

My wife and I have three large artificial wreaths, one for each of the seasons (it's Florida dummy) which we hang on the front door.

Lo and behold, a small bird has built a nest in the one hanging there now. I discovered it two days ago when I went to get the mail and the little thing nearly decapitated me flying away.

Anyways, we won't be changing the wreath anytime soon.

I'll let you know the address to send shower gifts to when our little feathered grandchildren are born.
Sorry. Spring brings it's own shower gifts.

Reaction Score
Anyone else getting the "unexpected database error occurred"? I've been seeing it for days now.

LasVegasYank

Never pay retail for anything.
Reaction Score
Had trouble two days ago getting the site to load. Had that message once or twice but nothing lately.

Reaction Score
Had trouble two days ago getting the site to load. Had that message once or twice but nothing lately.
It's terrible. I can only get to the main forums page so I got into this one by clicking whatever topic had the last post.

JordyG

Reaction Score
Me too. All's well now though.

JordyG

Reaction Score
It's terrible. I can only get to the main forums page so I got into this one by clicking whatever topic had the last post.
Try another browser.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Maybe more a summer song, but this one puts me in the mood for sunshine and nice weather.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
For me one of the top ten funniest movies of all time. If you don't think so just try taking my blue blanket.

Zero and Wilder were very, very good and the blankie was a nice touch. Bialastock & Bloom, Bialastock and Bloom ;)

JordyG

Reaction Score
The Goddess.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Pretty springy. I like this version.

Here Comes The Sun - Phil Keaggy

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online